Search results for query: *

1. T

Favorite gender difference pokemon

Butterfree, I like both designs.
  2. T

What's your favorite moves in pokemon

Draco Meteor! Super powerful and can only be taught to a Pokemon that's happy. Sweet AND cool. It's too bad it drops the Special Attack stat two stages, but it's perfect for hit and run tactics. I also really like Trick, Surf, Dragon Pulse, and U-turn.
  3. T

Complete My Team!

Well, I'm still working on a team I can make on my White game, the actual cartridge. I've made teams before, on PO/PS, but those always included some event exclusives I couldn't actually obtain, like Celebi and Jirachi. Because having a Grass-type and/or Rotom-W is important with all the rain...
  4. T

Which Pokemon Perfectly Matches Your Personality

Psyduck; awkward, mentally disturbed and unexpectedly powerful. Somewhat cute.
  5. T

Pokemon Locations.

Snowpoint City At the foot of Mt. Silver New Bark Town Battle Frontier Chargestone Cave Castelia City ah, the memories
  6. T

Do Pokemon Truly Enjoy Battling?

I think Pokemon have a built in Stockholm Syndrome mechanism. Pokemon always try to please their master, even if that master isn't kind to them, or particularly skilful. If Pokemon get raised by evil people, they even turn 'evil' themselves. They don't run away. They adjust. That's a defence...
  7. T

What names do you prefer? The English names, or the Japanese translated names?

I only know the English Pokemon names, but for the Generation 5 characters, I'm used to the Japanese names. I like how they sound in my head, but I have no idea how they're actually pronounced, I often even emphasize the English ones the wrong way.
  8. T

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win because it has flawless IVs too >:) yay for RNG
  9. T

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win because I've hatched a shiny Ralts today ^^
  10. T

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win even though I'm new. I'm ambitious like that.
  11. T

Pokewalkers. Fun or frustrating?

I've used the Pokéwalker for months, unlocked all the routes, caught all the rare Pokemon, found lots of Rare Candies. But I kind of cheated, because I didn't walk with it. I rhythmically bounced it up and down on some music. If you don't do it too fast, it records it as steps. Total Watts...
  12. T

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Gengar - Aura Sphere
  13. T

What do you think the coolest-looking pokemon is?

Lugia of course, especially in its HGSS sprite! Those eyes, those wings, it looks so powerful, but calm at the same time. A good runner-up would be Giratina-O, because I think it looks mysterious, and mysterious is cool.
  14. T

What is your favourite Pokémon type combination?

I'd love to see a Ghost/Fighting type, that would really be interesting. Unresisted STAB would really be awesome. For existing types I like Psychic/Flying very much. I associate the Psychic type with 'the truth' and 'feeling' for some reason. Flying-type means innocence and purity to me, free...
  15. T

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I ditched my Quilava in SoulSilver because I found out about Natures, EV-training and IV-breeding. I couldn't live with the idea that Quilava wasn't the 'strongest'. (That actually sounds more like a rival thing to do than a protagonist). In White I attempted a nuzlocke so I could appreciate...
  16. T

If you could have any Pokémon as a pet, what, and why?

Porygon / Porygon2 / Porygon-Z. We'd be best buddies. We would surf the internet together, watch some ripped movies, play games, and listen to music together. I would like to be able to Teleport too though, so I can see more of the world. Does Porygon learn Teleport? Bulbapedia says it's a TM in...
  17. T

If Ditto could transform into anything

My Ditto would transform into a laptop with infinite battery and access to wi-fi everywhere, but it can also transform back into a Ditto and sit on my shoulder.
  18. T

Name two pokemon who's closer to your height

Scizor and Furret, they're both 1.8m/5'11"
  19. T

Are Dark-types supposed to be evil?

A dark side to Pokemon wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Without darkness, nobody would recognize the light. The contrast has to be there in order for the world to be balanced. I think that's why they created the Dark-type. This doesn't mean that all Dark-types are evil though. I think 'evil'...
  20. T

5th Gen OU RMT - Team Razor Fang

Hey, I've tried out your suggestions and they're great. I've never won so many battles in a row. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom