Search results for query: *

1. L

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Hot Topic, Call of Duty games (ALL OF THEM I have never played one that I liked), Summer Time, Chocolate Cake, Legend of Korra and Harry Potter
  2. L

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Checked on the spinach souflet in the oven that im not even cooking it was one of those pre-cooked meals
  3. L

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Tumblr and MSPA
  4. L

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

Apple jack
  5. L

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Snickers bar and a root beer
  6. L

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Sunny but the temperature has gone down a lot it wasn't hot outside at all today
  7. L

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Tired
  8. L

What time did you go to bed last night and wake up this morning?

Fell asleep around 4 am woke up at 10 am
  9. L

How do you fare with going to doctors?

The only doctor I dread going to is the dentist.
  10. L

How My Day Sucked!

Today at work I got a really rude customer. I brought her food out to her and she says "TAKE THESE FRIES BACK DEY AINT HOT DESE SHITS COLD" and she tossed them across the table back at me and said "I SAID I WANTED CHEESE ON MY BURGER WHY DER AINT NO CHEESE" so I took it back. They put the fries...
  11. L

What are you wearing right now?

Pink socks, a red tank top and I'm in my panties NO PANTS NONE
  12. L

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

Put it in the oven for me I don't feel like it
  13. L

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Coca Colla and a fake omlette
  14. L

Why people say stop looking for love and let find you?

I'm not trying to offend you in any way, but it usually is true. People who are in relationships are always quick to say things like this and it irritates me. I don't want advice from someone who is living the life while I'm sitting here busting my balls trying to figure out what the hell I'm...
  15. L

So, who likes you?

Nobody likes me unfortunately. Everytime I think someone likes me, they ditch me when they find out I won't sleep with them right away.
  16. L

Why people say stop looking for love and let find you?

Yes. It's bullshit. If nobody is "Looking" how are we ever going to find. A relationship takes an effort of TWO people. While you shouldn't force yourself on people and become a creeper, it's definitely not wrong to try to flirt with someone who you have interest in, take them out and spark out...
  17. L

How My Day Rocked!

I was 15 dollars over today at work. More likely it was because I gave someone wrong change (I probably gave them back a 5 when they really were supposed to get 15 dollars back). Oh well being over is better than being short. When you're over you can keep the money. When you're short you have to...
  18. L

How My Day Sucked!

One of my coworkers pissed me off so bad. I was so ready to punch him in the face.
  19. L

How do you fare with going to doctors?

Depends on what kind of doctor it is.
  20. L

Music What song are you currently listening to?

212 by Azealia Banks
Back
Top Bottom