• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

The Possible DLC Thread for ORAS

I bet that Mr. Masuda is just sitting there doing nothing. He probaly dislikes DLC...BUT I DISAGREE.
  2. D

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Bubblegum; Honeycomb; Fudge; anything with chocolate caramel, peanut butter and/or salty snacks like doughnuts and pretzels.
  3. D

Four XY series episode titles revealed: Shauna, Tierno, Trevor to debut in anime

Thank you for the confrontation. I just have to always nitpick on the little things, that's all. But hey! The more you know...
  4. D

Four XY series episode titles revealed: Shauna, Tierno, Trevor to debut in anime

I have to fucking nitpick, do I? Well the only thing i'm nitpicking is WHERE IN THE MUK FUCK IS CALEM?! Okay, maybe I'm a bit too rough at the anime, but still!!! Ash is dumber than Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate and Calem COMBINED, PERIOD. I am pissed off at TPCi for not incorporating...
  5. D

This or That

Uh...what happend?
  6. D

Alphabetical Pokemon!

L for Lati@s.
  7. D

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

CHIBI. A CHIBI.
  8. D

Alphabetical Pokemon!

J for Jellicent. Heh, Genejelliscent. XP
  9. D

This or That

Grass type. Because my avatar has a big Grass typing. Be Prepared from Hoodwinked or Be Prepared from Lion King? I bet you don't know the one from Hoodwinked...
  10. D

Alphabetical Pokemon!

H for HECK, I WAS GOING TO SAY GENGAR- I mean, Honchkrow
  11. D

Usernames Combine!

White Amazon Pandora.
  12. D

Up or Down V4

13. D

Three Words Story

and Tobias killed
  14. D

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Hades is confirmed. Every fan of Kid Icarus who did'nt play Uprising who DID wanted to play said game goes apeshit and start to attack Sakurai. I wish for Chuggaaconroy to play Sonic Colours on the DS.
  15. D

Fill in the Blank!

penetrate, Amazon Pandora* *not me, the one from Kid Icarus: Uprising. Do you want to _______ a __________?
  16. D

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for watching anime.
  17. D

Up or Down V4

18. D

Have You Ever?

No. Sadly. Have you ever watched Frozen? I'm betting 10 Sawbucks you did.
  19. D

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. YOU ARE NOW DEAF. I wish for Amazon Pandora Rule 34.
  20. D

Alphabetical Pokemon!

F for FUCK I WAS GOING TO SAY EEVEE-er, I mean, Fearow
Back
Top Bottom