Search results for query: *

1. D

The Offical Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald Thread (STREAM STARTS 22 MARCH)

You've seen Twitch played Pokemon Red. You've seen Twitch played Pokemon Crystal. Now, get ready for the third and final part of the exciting TPP trilogy...unless they continue with Firered or the DS games... Twitch Plays Pokemon EMERALD As of this thread starting, the stream has a few days...
  2. D

That's An HORRIBLE ADAPTION!

Some things just weren't meant to be adapted to other media. Or shouldn't be taken seriously. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to come up with a brief summary of the adaptation suggested by the previous poster, then suggest something for the next poster to adapt. To start...
  3. D

Oh no...one more day till April Fools!!!: Ideas of what pranks the team is up to

I know it's a bit late and you'll ignore my posts. But this time, i'm warning everybody about what devious pranks the team will do to our beloveded forums. He's some predictions: 1. Bulbagarden will change to Bidoofgarden (if this did'nt happen yet) and all the forums will be about Bidoofs...
  4. D

That's a HORRIBLE adaption! (Sponsered by TV Tropes forums!)

I got the idea from my other forum site TV Tropes, so basiclly, it's any TV show, game, musical books, etc. into a BAAAAD ADAPTION. Rules: 1st post has the rules and starts with a 'horrible' adaption. It can be any series from any source of entertainment. Even Furbys. e.g. The Hobbit: Micheal...
  5. D

Your Worst Nightmare! (a new game about telling one of your nightmares/fears)

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid in this forum game! I've had enough of Pokemon themed forum games, so i dicieded to make this! Rules: You tell the next player about if they ever had a fear/nightmare of anything for example: P1: Have you ever had a fear of being eaten alive? P2: Yes, eaten by...
  6. D

Pokemon: Shadows/Currents of Romin (2 made up Gen VI games) BETA/ideas/preview

Preview: After the downfall of 1000 years after the events of "The Clash of the Titanus Duo", A giant tsuami (CoR)/shadow void (SoR) almost destroyed (but wasn't affected) the region of Romin. They say it's because of a "man" who defeated the monster known as Posidalave (CoR)/Hadiaura (SoR)...
  7. D

The Join Avenue Thread!

Im posting this just in cause there's not a Join Avenue thread. If there is, my mistake.
  8. D

You want it? It's yours!- Morshu's 'Mons (looking for weak pkmn!) B/W & B2/W2 only

Lampent oil, ekans rope, voltorb bombs? You want it? It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough weaklings! Today's deal: Wigglytuff (lv 18) :ksmile::ksmile::ksmile::ksmile: I need in return: any 15-20 leveled sandile! you can find me in the GTS! (Pokemon Black and White 2 versions only)
  9. D

Enter The Epic Aussie Poke Fan! SG is here!

He's from Australia, likes Pokemon a lot, became the champion in all regions so far (soon to be champ of Unova 2yrs ahead of time in B2) and he is ADHD (really!)! HE'S SQUADALAGUY!!!!!!! (cough) Ok, so i just got here, but if you're looking for a pokemon/meme/aussie/GG:SP lover here...
Back
Top Bottom