Search results for query: *

1. L

Jay's Journey through the Henzo Region (PG)

Chapter 4 - Blanca's Appearance Jays eyes began to slowly open, he noticed Magby and Eevee fast asleep on his torso, Jay didn't want to wake them from their dreams so he quietly crept out of the tent. Eevee saw and followed, leaving Magby alone to rest in the cozy pyramid. "I think it's...
  2. L

Chapter 3 - Forest Flames The sun began to shine through Jay and Eevee's tent. They slowly awoke from the radiating heat and the cry of the local Pidoves that resided in windflower forest. Jay sat up, still thinking about the mysterious red light that he saw yesterday at twilight. Wondering...
  3. L

Aw thank you so much! I agree this may seem abit rushed but I think I was just really excited to get this out there, grammer is not my strong point neither is spelling but I promise I will try to make up for it in plot and characterisation. I have a lot of characters and places that will...
  4. L

Chapter 2 - Furious Fighting "Ok Eevee, let's see what moves you know." Jay pulled out his brand new Pokedex and pointed it at Eevee. "Eevee, the adaptable Pokemon. Eevee has an irregular genetic code which allows for multiple evolutions. Eevee knows these attacks; tackle, bite and...
  5. L

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

A new journey fic for all to enjoy! http://http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/jays-journey-through-henzo-region-pg-147153/ Chapter 1 - The Beginning Jay finally receives his starter Pokemon however it isn't quite what Jay expects. Wondering through his hometown he soon comes face to face...
  6. L

Hello everyone! So this is my first ever fan fic story, and I'm a little nervous about posting the first chapter, but I hope you all like it. It will be updated regularly and obviously tell me what you think, good or bad. the absence of Jay's description in the story was done intentionally as I...
Back
Top Bottom