Search results for query: *

1. T

Gen V Battle! One on One!

Hay! :D I wanna hold a tournament, though ill be happy with just a battle too ^3^ rules: - No Legnedary pokemon - Each player chooses only ONE pokemon, and must stick with that one through the whole tournament - Singles (clearly)
  2. T

Deoxys and Arceus

This thought occured to me when I saw a drawing of a fused Deoxys-Arceus on Deviantart. Arceus, god of the pokemon world, created humans and pokemon alike. Everything that walks, swims or flys on this earth was made (in some cases indirectly, such as mewtwo) by Arceus. But thats the thing. On...
  3. T

Offering the Therian Trio

I have the whole set up for grabs. What im looking for is a Latias or Flash fire Cyndiquil (or female if quilava or typhlosion. I dont mind breeding my own :P) um... what else... idk, offers are more than welcome. :D Just something unique for me to train (DW, special move, or something like...
  4. T

Want (Temp.): Therian form Landorus

So, i was wondering if anyone has a Landorus-T I could borrow to get that mirror or w/e. I just need it long enough to get the thingy that changes them.
  5. T

Searching for an old friend

Alright guys, thisis a long shot... like a realy long shot... like, 1 in a million chance this actually gets results, but... Im looking for my original Reshiram. The one from my Pokemon Black playthrough. I traded it away to complete the Unova dex a long time ago, and I've regretted it ever...
  6. T

Ebonys Arts

After the recent contest, and some encouragement, ive decided to make a page here for my drawings. I dont plan to put up everything I have, but I shall add afew. kenta-kun51 on deviantART This is my deviant art. This one WILL have everything I do :P So, I guess I'll start with my most...
  7. T

Lucario move set

Ok, so im trying to figure out what moves to teach my lucario. its currently lvl 50 but ill get it to whatever level it needs pretty easily. it has nearly maxed out attack power, but its sp. atk is only 130. both defenses are jut below 100, and speed is 100 even.
  8. T

battle :D battle battle battle battle battle!

battle? :D capped, doubles? :D battle! :D
  9. T

Ok... what happened?

So im on the battle subway, and my dragonite used outrage right after the enemy(haxorus) used taunt... then fell asleep when the enemy was knocked out O.o um... what happened? noone used yawn or anything, it was Taunt, Outrage, and a sleepy Dragonite
  10. T

name to remember

alright, so i just wanna hear opinions on this. it might be dumb to some, its a personal thing. and abit of a story but its on my mind since Black 2 is comming soon. the signifigance of this comes from abit of my pokemon history. my first pokemon game, technically, was good old yellow...
  11. T

BATTLE :D

battle :D im bored so... battle :D single, double, etc. idc which, but playin flat rules
  12. T

A wild Me appears :D

So ladys, master balls at the ready ;) lol. so hi, call me ebony, or kenta, or w/e realy. battle? :D
Back
Top Bottom