Search results for query: *

1. M

Bulbapedia New article proposal: Flora of the Pokemon World

Sorry for the double post, but is it okay if I go ahead and create a catergory for Flora (as a subactergory of World) in the wiki?
  2. M

I've tinkered in my user sandbox a little on a skeleton of an article, but it needs work. Like, a LOT of work.
  3. M

An article and/or category for anything that might be classed as flora in the Pokemon world, ie, plants and fungi. This would cover game items such as berries, apricorns, mints, various ingredients in Sword, Shield and Legends, certain Key Items, certain Decorations, certain held items, certain...
  4. M

PokeSpecial 'Generations'

I've noticed this pattern with the chapters and volumes of Pokemon Special, namely that every three chapters so far roughly adds up to a total of fourteen volumes. So we have RGB-Y-GSC total fourteen volumes, RS-FrLg-E is also for volumes, and it's likely going to be about the same for the...
  5. M

Is the Platnium Chapter finished?

Ah, so it's just not being serialised in magazines -- I see. What a pain.
  6. M

Is the Platnium Chapter finished?

From what I heard there are no new upcoming Platnium rounds, but Lady Platnium's bodygaurds are still in the Distortion World and Girtina is about to go on a rampage as of the latest chapter. I having been keeping up to date with the news so could someone please tell me if they have any idea...
  7. M

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread EDIT: Trom dealt with the vandal. Sorry for going into panic mode there, folks.
  8. M

Ace Attorney, Professor Layton crossover game announced

Oh, yeah... duh. Then again, a full RPG crossover would still be pretty neat. But back on topic, I'm worried if this AA/PL crossover will ever see an English release. I mean, look at the Jump Ultimate Stars series -- it was such a legal minefield with distribution rights and whatnot that it's...
  9. M

Now we just need a Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy crossover
  10. M

Well, my head asplode...
  11. M

Team Plasma

More likely the Sanyou leaders will face off against the Dark Trinity like the other Gym Leaders faced against the Seven Sages
  12. M

Torterra - Linked to the Zaratan?

Probably a combo of both
  13. M

Console Battle & Storage Games

I'm surprised no one has brought this up yet. Anyway, a console 'add-on' for the hand-held games is pretty much a given these days. Will they release a update for Pokemon Ranch, or make a completely new game? And for the battle version -- do we want another RPG like the Gamecube games...
  14. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread A possible addition to the front page: some wikis that cover franchises that have a trading card gaming element include a featured card, similar to a featured article but only covering trading cards(see...
  15. M

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAGARDEN ARCHIVES suggestion/idea/problem thread We have featured articles on the pedia, right? Well some other wikis often have a featured image (see here: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Zelda_Wiki.org:Featured_Picture_Nomination#Featured_Pictures...
  16. M

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Re: Black and White Help thread Hey, have any new berries been added this gen?
  17. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I'd log in and edit this myself, but because of the ruckus with Black and White the Wiki is on lockdown T_T Anyway, about the game character Sailor Eldritch: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eldritch I've always thought his name was...
  18. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion The fact that Emonga, Mamanbou and Buffalon DON'T evolve from Pachirisu, Luvdisc and Tauros is as mind-melting for me as others would find reading the entire Necrominion in one sitting. I know it's a stupid, minor thing, but it's really pissing me off! I...
  19. M

New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea They do like a little like the Knights Templar
  20. M

The Isshu Region in the games

I guess people have issues with Isshu XD *is shot*
Back
Top Bottom