• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

Assume the above user likes a certain Pokemon.

This feels like a concept that probably would've been done like years prior; exploitative as it may be. The gist of this is simple: make an educated guess upon what Pokemon would the above user have a fondness for. It can be concise as just stating the Pokemon, or you can delve into detail...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

The Avatar above embarks on a Pokemon Journey...

I legitimately didn't realize that the "The above Avatar goes on a Pokemon journey" thread was buried till now, so I felt the need to bring it back here with a few minor alterations. The concept is fairly simple: The above avatar has undertaken a Pokemon journey. You make a team consisting up...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

What Pokemon Team would the above character have?

Simply put, just think of a Pokemon Team that the character mentioned by the previous user. The only real rule in this game is that the character in question should not be an existing Pokemon character. Why? Well, it's just better to just think of what a character's team would be instead of...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

What moveset would the above user have?

Fairly simple, just think of a moveset that might fit the person above you. You can post any movesets you can think of based on the above user's avatar, signature, etc. Anyway, let's start The above user would have the moves Splash, Celebrate, Hold Hands, and Happy Hour
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Rate the Above User's profile page

Simple, see the above users profile page and rate it on a scale of 0/10 to 10/10 (along with the reason why you rated it that)
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Contest Salamander Off! Wooper line vs. Charmander line vs. Magby line vs. Salamence!

Which one has the better design? Which one is more worth using? Which one is more salamander-like?
  7. Chidamari Sketch

Contest Sableye & Mawile duo vs. Plusle & Minun duo

Which one has the better design? Which one is more worth using?
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Contest Lilligant vs. Whimsicott

Which one is more cuter, better looking, or useful (your own taste), Whimsicott or Lilligant? (or both)
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Pokémon from any Gen you find cute?

Yes, Metalpriest has made a thread for cute Pokémon, but he said that it's Gen 1 only, which I personally find it to be diminishing the variety of cute Pokémon there are.... Anyway, are there any Pokémon you find cute? Some of the Pokémon I find cute are Sableye, Elgyem, Lilligant, Snorunt &...
  10. Chidamari Sketch

Underrated Pokemon you like?

Are there any Pokémon that you like that aren't very popular? Some of my favorite underrated Pokémon are (but not limited to) Mawile, Elgyem & Beheeyem, Beedrill, Carnivine, Exeggutor, Garbodor, and Magcargo
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Sup

Ohai guys. Although I'm new, I've been scurrying around the strange alleys of the Bulba-Garden for a long time. Now that I've signed, how about I introduce myself? As you can tell by my Username, my favemon is Sableye (I have a lot of other faves though, such as Magnemite, Mawile, Meloetta...
Back
Top Bottom