Search results for query: *

1. E

GEN VI: Zapdos MIA

Yeah, I can do that.
  2. E

I don't get home until 4-4:30 pm EST, so anywhere after that works for me. FC: 1504-7031-8974
  3. E

I do have HA Shuckle. Timid/Sassy/Hardy/Naughty natures, all female.
  4. E

Okay so I'm looking for a Zapdos, had all my legendaries before transferring to the new game but I either forgot I traded it for something else, didn't move it to the bank, or forgot to catch it again. Anyway, it is the only Pokemon I don't have. Legendaries for trade are limited to what I...
  5. E

GEN VI: Hunting a handful

Trade complete Tyrogue - Steel_Justice Shroomish - Cerberuswaltz Cacnea - Oshawott2003 Shiftry - Oshawott2003
  6. E

All y'all rock! With all this I can finally start actually playing, haha.
  7. E

currently questing small handful of Pokemon to complete my pokedex. I don't care for level or gender, only need the Pokemon.anyone out of the evolutionary change will do.just message me with whatever you're willing to trade for. Barboach/Whiscash Cacnea/Cacturne Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry Kecleon...
  8. E

GEN VI: Seeking victini

Absolutely not, you rock! I'll message you my FC. Let me know when you are willing.
  9. E

GEN VI: Seeking victini

I'm looking for any legit victini, have shiny relicanth, giratina, palkia, and dialga to offer...you can have them all. I also have legendaries from all the games (excluding events) as well as a random assortment of HAs. I lost my victini somehow recently and am looking to replace it for a...
  10. E

Looking for Manaphy

Not interested in level, would just like a legit Manaphy to add to my collection and help to complete my pokedex. Willing to trade one of my legendaries Palkia, Heatran, Mesprit, Uxie, Giratina and Cresselia....I used the Giratina a bit though, the others I simply caught then stored them. Well...
  11. E

Legendaries

Okay as the name suggests I'm after legendary pokemon. But I can get alot of them on my own because of the other games I have. It is pokemon like Deoxys, Darkrai, Manaphy, Jiriachi, Mew, Rayquaza, Kyogre and Latias. The others I either have or just need to trade up. If you have any of them...
  12. E

Giving away Shinies & Shiny Legendaries.

Hey if you are open to trade now I am good. Sorry about the other night, but I had to leave for work so I couldn't be on.
  13. E

Shiny breeding

Well okay thanks to DatGuyBleach; I don't need the growlithe anymore, just the Shell Armor Oshawott.
  14. E

Shiny breeding

I'll be there!
  15. E

Shiny breeding

Sweet, anything? Well then I'll meet you in the room whenever you are ready! You are awesome.
  16. E

Shiny breeding

Okay I'm breeding for shiny pokemon. So I'm looking for a Shell Armor ability Oshawott, and a Flash Fire ability Growlithe. Gender doesn't matter, neither do moves. I don't have a whole lot to trade, so just let me know what you are looking for in exchange. But if you trade me them and I get...
  17. E

Giving away Shinies & Shiny Legendaries.

Hey sorry about your internet, was wondering what was up. But it's cool really, things happen.
  18. E

Two shiny Pichu

Well okay then, one down and one to go...I would really like a DW oshawott/dewott/samurott for the second one but I know that I'm being picky. Well thanks again for the trade, big help to me.
  19. E

Two shiny Pichu

Cool, thanks Bleach hope you are happy with your trade. I know that I am.
  20. E

Two shiny Pichu

Yeah, my FC is in my sig...as I can see yours is too. So I'll be in the room waiting if you are up to trading now.
Back
Top Bottom