Search results for query: *

• Users: E Baus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

GEN VI: Zapdos MIA

Okay so I'm looking for a Zapdos, had all my legendaries before transferring to the new game but I either forgot I traded it for something else, didn't move it to the bank, or forgot to catch it again. Anyway, it is the only Pokemon I don't have. Legendaries for trade are limited to what I...
  2. E

GEN VI: Hunting a handful

currently questing small handful of Pokemon to complete my pokedex. I don't care for level or gender, only need the Pokemon.anyone out of the evolutionary change will do.just message me with whatever you're willing to trade for. Barboach/Whiscash Cacnea/Cacturne Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry Kecleon...
  3. E

GEN VI: Seeking victini

I'm looking for any legit victini, have shiny relicanth, giratina, palkia, and dialga to offer...you can have them all. I also have legendaries from all the games (excluding events) as well as a random assortment of HAs. I lost my victini somehow recently and am looking to replace it for a...
  4. E

Looking for Manaphy

Not interested in level, would just like a legit Manaphy to add to my collection and help to complete my pokedex. Willing to trade one of my legendaries Palkia, Heatran, Mesprit, Uxie, Giratina and Cresselia....I used the Giratina a bit though, the others I simply caught then stored them. Well...
  5. E

Legendaries

Okay as the name suggests I'm after legendary pokemon. But I can get alot of them on my own because of the other games I have. It is pokemon like Deoxys, Darkrai, Manaphy, Jiriachi, Mew, Rayquaza, Kyogre and Latias. The others I either have or just need to trade up. If you have any of them...
  6. E

Shiny breeding

Okay I'm breeding for shiny pokemon. So I'm looking for a Shell Armor ability Oshawott, and a Flash Fire ability Growlithe. Gender doesn't matter, neither do moves. I don't have a whole lot to trade, so just let me know what you are looking for in exchange. But if you trade me them and I get...
  7. E

Two shiny Pichu

Okay so I have these 2 shiny Pichus, one from along while ago at attempting to get a shiny. I then realized that she didn't have the move volt tackle, upset that I forgot to add on the light ball I attempted again. After many many many failures I finally got another shiny pichu. This one was...
  8. E

Not sure if this is the right forum

As the title suggests I'm new and not 100% sure where to post this...read the rules on the GTS forum but still not sure, either way. I'm looking for a lightball, I just need it to breed my Ampharos (thunderpunch) with my Pikachu holding a light ball (volt tackle)....after I get a male pichu...
  9. E

Just starting up

Hey I'm new to this kind of stuff. Not new to pokemon, been around them for the long run. Just new to this stuff, got me a 3ds xl so I can finally trade with people without having to live within the vicinity to trade. I'd still call myself a novice trainer (no real method to my battling)...
Back
Top Bottom