Search results for query: *

1. T

Preview Dracovish's debut in the future episode from Pokémon Journeys: The Series?

I saw that Dracovish was shown on the third update poster for the original Japanese version of the Pocket Monsters 2019 series from the anime as originally scheduled for its debut in a future episode. But sadly for many of its competitive battle fans, it is unknown whether or not Dracovish will...
  2. T

Music Did the Steriogram song "Walkie Talkie Man" become popular song in the United States?

Did you think that the Steriogram song "Walkie Talkie Man" became the popular song in the United States? Why?
  3. T

Is Arbok not a popular Pokémon?

You don't think that Arbok is currently a popular Pokémon, do you? Why?
  4. T

Will any of Jessie and James's reserved Pokémon ever make their comeback as in the Journeys series?

Do you think that any of Jessie and James's reserved Pokémon, including those at Team Rocket headquarters, in care of Gardenia, and at James's home, ever make their comeback as in the Journeys series? Why?
  5. T

The Ginormous Hulking Pokémon Question

If I was to create ginormous hulking forms of Pokémon of different kinds, do you think that they're too powerful to battle? Or what happens?
  6. T

SwSh Greninja, Pokémon of the Year 2020 Unavailable in The Crown Tundra

Despite that fact that it is Pokémon of the Year 2020, I know that Greninja was cut in Pokémon Sword & Shield, The Isle of Armor and The Crown Tundra. So, do most of you fans worldwide regret Greninja's absence in these games? And do you think that Greninja will return in the future main series...
  7. T

Do you think that Grim Fandango should've been a best-selling video game ever worldwide because it was considered the greatest video game of all time?

Upon its original release, do you think that Grim Fandango, the original Windows PC version of the video game, should've been a best-selling video game ever worldwide because it was considered one of the greatest video game of all time? Why? Please let me know your response, thanks. :)
  8. T

Pokémon of the Year 2020 Honorable Mentions?

What's up, guys? I've been thinking of the Pokémon of the Year 2020 honorable mention Pokémon, I mean the Pokémon that hasn't actually reached the Top 30 by region, from Kanto to Galar & Beyond. Did you know what you think? Why? Please let me know, thanks.
  9. T

North American Nintendo Switch Online release for the NES version of Metal Gear?

Someday, do you think that the NES version of Metal Gear will be released in North America on the Nintendo Switch Online? Why? And what do you that that it will be rated in North America by the ESRB, E, E10+, T or M? Please let me know, thanks. :)
  10. T

Rock Band 3 Remastered?

Do you think that Rock Band 3 will receive its remastered version for the later Sony Playstation, Microsoft Xbox and Nintendo video game consoles because of its critical acclaim?
  11. T

Mature Bayonetta 2, the best-selling video game worldwide?

Despite its critical acclaim, was Bayonetta 2 supposed to be a best-selling video game worldwide? If so, how many units worldwide, lower than a million, do you think that video games must sell in order to become a bestseller? If not, why? Please let me know, thanks. :)
  12. T

All Ash's reserved and released Pokémon overlooked?

'Sup, guys. I'm just wanting to know which kinds of Ash's reserved and released Pokémon, other than his Alolan party shown in the only one Journeys episode thus far, you think that the Japanese studio has overlooked. Why? Please let me know thanks. :)
  13. T

Guitar Hero franchise bankrupted again?

What's up, guys. Guitar Hero Live was a video game released in 2015 that sold worse than expected, making it a commercial failure. Despite its second hiatus, did you think that the Guitar Hero franchise went bankrupt? Why? Please let me know, thanks. :)
  14. T

What kind of non-existent Pokémon RPG do you like the best?

Hey, what's up, guys. I'm just wanting to know what kind of non-existent Pokémon RPG you like the best. Why? Please let me know, thanks.
  15. T

Why do you think that Greninja were all cut in the Sun & Moon anime series?

Greninja was Japan's #1 most popular Pokémon for the promotion of the original Japanese version of the 19th Pokémon movie, and has also later been the #1 most popular Pokémon of the Year 2020 according to the campaign by Google and The Pokémon Company. Any number of Greninja have appeared in the...
  16. T

Which of Ash's officially owned Pokémon do you like the best or dislike the worst?

Hey, what's going on with you, everybody? Say, I'm just wanting to know which of Ash's officially owned Pokémon, both currently and formerly, you like the best or dislike the worst? Why? Please let me know, thanks. :)
  17. T

None of the Leavanny in the other Pokémon anime series previously from Black & White? Why?

I know that any of the Leavanny, including Ash's at Professor Oak's Laboratory, have appeared in the Black & White series from the Pokémon anime, but none of them like Ash's have appeared in the XY other series from this anime, now I wonder why you think? Please let me know, thanks.
  18. T

Movies/TV The "Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling" Question: Rocko's Job at the Kind-of-a-Lot-of-Comics Retail Business R.I.P. 1993-2019

What's up, everybody? If any of you guys available is interested in the Netflix's original TV Special of "Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling", I'm just wanting to know if you can please answer my question: After twenty years ago, whiling land back onto the Planet Earth, Rocko has lost his job at...
  19. T

Did you think that Mother 2 (known in the North American SNES version as Earthbound) was the best-selling original Super Famicom game in Japan?

What's happening, everybody? Have you thought that Mother 2 (known in its North American Super Nintendo Entertainment System version as Earthbound) had become the best-selling game originally for the Super Famicom in Japan? Why? Please let me know, thanks. :)
  20. T

Which kinds of official video game artwork designs of Pokémon do you think you would prefer for the Pokémon reboot video games?

What's up everybody? I've have found these following links you'll might find out by selecting them below, just to see the example fake video game artwork designs of Generation I Pokémon, excluding all cross-generational pre-evolutions and evolutions, regional variants and evolutions, Mega...
Back
Top Bottom