Search results for query: *

1. D

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Do we know something about Cramorant, Gossifleur and Eldegoss? They are also missing in the list.
  2. D

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Last month they started an exclusive club about Pokémon Sword and Shield for japanese fans who have already preordered the games. Since then it was stated that the club will feature exclusive information and more but nothing came for now. I have a feeling they will speed up the news for the...
  3. D

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

He‘s not completely correct, because the first Pokémon Direct for X and Y was in January 2013. So I think this is more his prediction.
  4. D

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

In their latest post on Twitter they mentioned releasing the video around 17 pm JST. Hopefully we get to see something surprising then.
  5. D

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Yes, the annoucement was also mentioned on the american und european Pokémon Twitter, so it seems to be something important. Only 5 days left, so we will find out soon and be hopefully happy.
  6. D

Generation VI: The Future

At the end of March there will be a new Pokémon XY&Z chocolate egg series released for Japan, which includes 14 figures. One Pokémon is hidden as a mystery, so I could see a new Pokémon to be revealed in CoroCoro magazine this month. Source
  7. D

According to Damon Baker – NOA Senior Manager of Licensing and Marketing – we will get an important Nintendo announcement tomorrow: A 'Big' Nintendo Announcement is Coming on Monday I'm not sure, if it's our Pokémon game annoucement, but the timing would be good. One week before CoroCoro in...
  8. D

They could reveal Volcanion in December and his new "possible" forme in February, but I think that's unlikely. If were getting big news for 2016, I don't think that would just reveal Volcanion. It has to be something more important than an event Pokémon. Another possibility are further formes of...
  9. D

Junichi Masuda is going to Chauvet, which is a popular city in the South of France. This could be a hint for a southern Kalos in the next games and there's also a quite interesting place called the "Chauvet Cave". It would be very interesting to see that one in the coming games. I have a good...
  10. D

Junichi Masuda has arrived in Lyon. I'm curious, what he's doing there and why Lyon instead of Paris? https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/637624340154970112 Two weeks until next CoroCoro left, so could his presence in Lyon just be coincidence? I would really like to see him annoucing...
  11. D

There is also a rumour about the next japanese TCG-Set could be focused on Mega-Mewtwo X and Mega-Mewtwo Y. Furthermore they will distribute the Kanto-Starters via serial codes at the "Pokémon Lab: You do it! You discover!"-exhibition in Japan. Could this be coincidence? I would really like to...
  12. D

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion Nobody has mentioned this yet, but the Pokémon Company President, Tsunekazu Ishihara has been interviewed by Famitsu Magazine and promised an annoucement for the future, which is something many people are waiting for. So there's hope for R/S-Remakes...
  13. D

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation It looks much like a small dinosaur. Probably it's a Helioptile Evolution or a brand new Pokémon?
  14. D

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Yes, it will be released on July 13. (see: コロコロ公式サイト|次号予告) Can we expect CC-Leaks earlier than normal? Maybe around the 10-11 this month?
  15. D

Special message from Masuda coming

Great News. Maybe he will talk about the new "Super Training-Feature"? Another possibilty could be the new Global Link for Pokémon X & Y.
  16. D

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread I think it's from japanese amazon. (: Hopefully we will get some minor information about Newtwo and his type.
  17. D

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Re: (Mod Note: Read First Post!) Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next I would like to get a water elephant with the type water/ground. For the fire starter i want a tiger, because it could look so cool and we really need a new tiger pokemon. Raikou is not enough tiger in my...
  18. D

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year I would like to get one of the following possibilities: - titels, mascots and a release date or - titels, silhouettes of some new pokemon and a release date
  19. D

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year I think they won't troll us now, because of the new official page for the announcement. Hopefully it's 6. Generation or maingame related. I'm so excited. (:
  20. D

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Gen VI Pokemon Speculation Thread Good idea, but i would prefer a middle stage between Luvdisc and Alomomola. IMO, there is a missing link between them.
Back
Top Bottom