• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. I

Cloner needed

Hi, I need someone to clone my Keldeo. Whoever answers this can you keep track of the original please because I want the original. 100th Post! Yay!
  2. I

Wanted: UT Keldeo

It's at level 16 and dosen't know secret sword. I have to get someone to clone it first because I kind of want it.
  3. I

Wanted: UT Keldeo

Foreign Travler; I don't think someone can nickname you a Keldeo since it can only be obtained via events. I have a GameStop Keldeo but I unfortunately I leveled it up one level so it isn't UT.
  4. I

How did you get into pokemon?

One day when I had nothing to watch on Tv and I stumbled upon it and I kept watching it because it was interesting.
  5. I

If TR disbands, what will J&J wear!?

They might sill wear Team Rocket Clothes if they disband or they will wear normal everyday clothes.
  6. I

Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

That would be great. Considering that Team Rocket dosen't show up as often as they used to.
  7. I

Tornadus needed to catch Landorus

DatGuyBleach; When are you availible to trade?
  8. I

looking for an Abomasnow, any Abomasnow

Sorry for the late reply. Just send me a PM to tell me when you can trade.
  9. I

Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2:

Re: Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White Awesome! Can't wait to use them in game. I've been waiting for another chance to get a Zekrom C-gear skin and I've always wanted Victini C-gear Skin!
  10. I

Mohacastle the newcomer.

Hello, nice to meet you and welcome!
  11. I

The Shiny Encounters Thread

One day when I was about to go to the Pokemon center in my SoulSilver gamr from Johto route 38 then go to bed I encountered a Shiny Miltank! The first Miltank I saw in the wild on that game. I transferred it to my White game. I encountered a Shiny Amoongus from one of the fake items on Unova...
  12. I

What will you do to pass the time until B2/W2?

I'll probably play my White and SoulSilver Games.
  13. I

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

I thought the trailer was pretty good. It would be cool if they made a special out of it but nothing has been said yet so I doubt it.
  14. I

What system will you play BW2 on?

I'll probably play it on my Nintendo DS Lite.
  15. I

pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a breeder

Re: Giving away pokemon I have breeder a ton of and some random eggs! Pheonixwing; May I have, Female: Turtwig, Chimchar, Starly, Eevee and Feebas. Male: Bidoof, Starly. Also if you have random eggs I will take one. Items: You don't have to but you can if you want to.
  16. I

VG Weekly Poll #55 Do you like the shaking spots feature in Black/White?

I like them. You can find more rarer Pokemon and its gives the games something new.
  17. I

Review S15 EP33: Crisis at Ferroseed Research!

An interesting episode, and I loved when Oshawott got struck by the excess electricity absorbed by Stunfisk and Pikachu from the Ferroseed. What I wonder is what the Chargestone Cave rock moss does for Pokemon and how they use moss on Pokemon.
  18. I

What's Up, Everyone?

Hi, nice to meet you and welcome!
  19. I

Wanted: Mandibuzz

That would be great! I can probably trade today or tomorrow.
  20. I

Wanted: Bagon

What are you offering for one?
Back
Top Bottom