Search results for query: *

1. I

Cloner needed

Hi, I need someone to clone my Keldeo. Whoever answers this can you keep track of the original please because I want the original. 100th Post! Yay!
  2. I

Wanted: UT Keldeo

It's at level 16 and dosen't know secret sword. I have to get someone to clone it first because I kind of want it.
  3. I

Wanted: UT Keldeo

Foreign Travler; I don't think someone can nickname you a Keldeo since it can only be obtained via events. I have a GameStop Keldeo but I unfortunately I leveled it up one level so it isn't UT.
  4. I

How did you get into pokemon?

One day when I had nothing to watch on Tv and I stumbled upon it and I kept watching it because it was interesting.
  5. I

If TR disbands, what will J&J wear!?

They might sill wear Team Rocket Clothes if they disband or they will wear normal everyday clothes.
  6. I

Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

That would be great. Considering that Team Rocket dosen't show up as often as they used to.
  7. I

Tornadus needed to catch Landorus

DatGuyBleach; When are you availible to trade?
  8. I

looking for an Abomasnow, any Abomasnow

Sorry for the late reply. Just send me a PM to tell me when you can trade.
  9. I

Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2:

Re: Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White Awesome! Can't wait to use them in game. I've been waiting for another chance to get a Zekrom C-gear skin and I've always wanted Victini C-gear Skin!
  10. I

Mohacastle the newcomer.

Hello, nice to meet you and welcome!
  11. I

The Shiny Encounters Thread

One day when I was about to go to the Pokemon center in my SoulSilver gamr from Johto route 38 then go to bed I encountered a Shiny Miltank! The first Miltank I saw in the wild on that game. I transferred it to my White game. I encountered a Shiny Amoongus from one of the fake items on Unova...
  12. I

What will you do to pass the time until B2/W2?

I'll probably play my White and SoulSilver Games.
  13. I

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

I thought the trailer was pretty good. It would be cool if they made a special out of it but nothing has been said yet so I doubt it.
  14. I

What system will you play BW2 on?

I'll probably play it on my Nintendo DS Lite.
  15. I

pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a breeder

Re: Giving away pokemon I have breeder a ton of and some random eggs! Pheonixwing; May I have, Female: Turtwig, Chimchar, Starly, Eevee and Feebas. Male: Bidoof, Starly. Also if you have random eggs I will take one. Items: You don't have to but you can if you want to.
  16. I

VG Weekly Poll #55 Do you like the shaking spots feature in Black/White?

I like them. You can find more rarer Pokemon and its gives the games something new.
  17. I

Review S15 EP33: Crisis at Ferroseed Research!

An interesting episode, and I loved when Oshawott got struck by the excess electricity absorbed by Stunfisk and Pikachu from the Ferroseed. What I wonder is what the Chargestone Cave rock moss does for Pokemon and how they use moss on Pokemon.
  18. I

What's Up, Everyone?

Hi, nice to meet you and welcome!
  19. I

Wanted: Mandibuzz

That would be great! I can probably trade today or tomorrow.
  20. I

Wanted: Bagon

What are you offering for one?
Back
Top Bottom