• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Icee071399
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

Cloner needed

Hi, I need someone to clone my Keldeo. Whoever answers this can you keep track of the original please because I want the original. 100th Post! Yay!
  2. I

Tornadus needed to catch Landorus

Hi, I would really like the Landorous in my game but I need tornadus to capture him. I need to lend a Tornadus so if you don't trust me than I will offer a deposit Pokemon. Thanks!
  3. I

Wanted: Mandibuzz

Hey, I need a Mandibuzz to help complete my Unova Pokedex. I will offer a Braviary in return or Any starter pokemon, Pikachu, and Zorua Show offers below! (Note: If you dont want anything in particular in return tell me in your post.)
  4. I

Wanted: Squirtle, Treeko

Hi, I would like to complete my collection of starters. So I need Squirtle and Treeko. I will offer any other starter Pokemon for these. Show offers below! Pokemon must be LEGAL. Level, nature, ability, move set does not matter.
  5. I

Reuniclus and Gothitelle

Hi, I have Pokemon White version. Which makes Solosis's evolutionary line common in my game. But i want a Pokemon that is version exclusive to Pokemon Black Version. Gothitelle. I will offer a Reuniclus in return for a Gothitelle. Show offers below!
  6. I

Starters Needed

Offer Status: Closed Hi, I am trying to get all the starters on my Pokemon White game. In return I will offer other starter Pokemon. Has to be LEGAL. Nature,level, ability,move set, gender do not matter to me. Here is what I have to offer: (Note: I must breed the Pokemon requested first...
  7. I

Charmander Wanted

Hi, I am looking for a Charmander. It has to be LEGAL and nature,move set, and level do not matter. If you would like I will offer Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Cyndaquil, or Totodile in return. All will be level 1 with random natures.
Back
Top Bottom