Search results for query: *

1. C

Sign my petition to help ban OU and Pseudo Legendary Pokemon!

hey guyz. if ur like me, u probably are getting tired of random matchup due to the amount of people using pokemon like tyranitar, politoed, terrakion, rotom, and many all the time in battles. dont u hate having to fight the same pokemon every battle? well, i started an online petition to BAN...
  2. C

A Charizard that can use Bubblebeam?

wouldnt that be just so legit? imagine that in the anime :P
  3. C

Pokemon Conquest's Hottest Warlords/Junior Warlords

idk if this would be under shippers, so move this if needed. who do u think is hotter in pokemon conquest? Ginchiyo, Nene, No, Kunoichi, Kai, or Ina? i think Ina is the hottest. post who u think is the hottest
  4. C

Pokemon Conquest: Motonari, Motochika, and Hideyoshi: The Adventures of the TypeBros

this is my first rp so im still working on how these will end. heres what i have so far: motochika is the adult in this story. he owns the kingdom of fontaine and has a samurott. motonari is an intelligent man. he constantly complains how girls think he is a nerd. he owns the kingdom of...
  5. C

The Crazy Shinx has joined!

The world's most insanely awesome basic Pokemon is HERE! The name is Crazy Shinx. Or you could call me Wyatt, but its not as fun. :P I'm 15 years old, I like the Hoenn Region, and I'm obsessed with Shinx (no duh :P). Get to know me, no matter how crazy I get!!!
Back
Top Bottom