• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Start Ups Machotia Academy

((OOC: I. Missed. A. Lot.))
  2. C

Start Ups Black Plasma

((OOC: Woah, I must've missed a lot. Where to begin...))
  3. C

Name: Misaki Hoshiro Age: 13 Appearance: Personality: Will unravel later in RP History: Will unravel later in RP Pokémon: Blasty- Species: Blastoise :: Gender: Female :: Ability: Torrent :: Moves: Hydro Cannon, Seismic Toss, Ice Beam, Surf The rest of her pokemon were taken. Other: Ai Am Ze...
  4. C

Start Ups PMD: True Strength - Start Up

After falling to her knees, Sakura pulled herself back up and looked up at the Darmanitan. SHe then curled up into a ball, like she always does when she's scared.
  5. C

Sakura's left knee gave out and she began to kneel. Squinting her eyes, she was using her last ounces of strength to keep the fire from going crazy.
  6. C

OOC: I'm stupid I don't even know what godmodding is. I though that was like, murdering someone... my bad lol ;) ((Forget my last post)) Sakura was getting weaker from trying to manage the flames; as more and more kept coming. Her knees were close to giving out and the heat was //just...
  7. C

Sakura was about to make a rash decision- to run through the fire (which she was inaffected by) and find out what was behind it. Closing her eyes, Sakura took a deep breath and ran straight through the fire. Once she reached the other side, she looked around, and saw a strange but small machine...
  8. C

Sakura struggled to keep the flames in check. Obviously, whoever- or whatever- was making these flames must of had a reason to not let them put it out. Hearing Willow almost scream out in pain made Sakura flinched. She couldn't just leave them to attempt to go through on their own... but what...
  9. C

Sakura looked around, frightened, but then calmed herself as fire was her strong point. This could be her chance to show that she's not really weak! "Okay. Maybe I can manage to keep the fire small until we pass through. " Sakura said, as she focused on managing the flames so the group wouldn't...
  10. C

Sakura's eyes teared up. "I- I- I d-don't like being l-lost..." she muttered. "B-But," she added optimistically, "I could run up ahead and see if anyone else is here, then I could ask for directions." She patted her Choice Scarf pointedly.
  11. C

"G-Guys..." Sakura asked shyly. "D-Do you even know where we are?"
  12. C

Puella Magi Madoka Magica S2 RP

"In a world where evil lives on... she sacrificed herself to save it. I'll always remember that... I'll always remember her!" -Homura Akemi ~*~*~*~*~* Hello, welcome to the Puella Magi Madoka Magica season 2 roleplay. Here you can roleplay the way you would think a season two would go...
  13. C

Pokespecial (Pokespe, Pokemon Special Adventures) Roleplay Signups!

It is Wally, but once he decides to travel in the manga, that's the outfit he wears.
  14. C

Pokespecial (Pokespe, Pokemon Special Adventures) Roleplay Signups!

Okay, Sapphire; you can have Sapphire (duh,) Like I said, I have Crys, Kyouhei; alright, bangbronze; okay you get Yellow, and Windsaver; you can have Red~
  15. C

"O-Okay." Sakura replied, following the Pokemon who told her to follow.
  16. C

Name: Crystal Age: 13 Gender: Female Favorite thing: Capturing Pokemon, Filling the PokeDex, Saving the world Class: She's a basic trainer/pro capturer, so I think that says it all Appearance: Starter: SUck it I'm not using a basic, she rocks out with a Meganium named Mega Other: She is...
  17. C

Sakura took a deep breath and asked what everyone was doing. When they responded that all the rank C members- like her- were all going out on a mission together, she slowly nodded and went through her bag to make sure she had everything. Inside were some berries and other nessecities, but she...
  18. C

((Sorry, I've been busy and haven't had time to post. XD)) Sakura walked slowly through the guild. She had been earlier welcomed in but hasn't accepted any missions yet. She wanted to find one to start with, so she walked over to the Job List where she saw a group of a lot of Pokemon. Sakura...
  19. C

Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups Always Open!) Edited~
  20. C

Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups Always Open!) -_-|| Sorry, that's the only thing I forgot to fix, lol.
Back
Top Bottom