Search results for query: *

1. SamurottMan

Preview HZ048: Shine! The Brilliance of Fire and Art!

I am mildly entertained by the fact that Liko and Dot are using their entire teams for the art project, while Roy is only seen with Fuecoco.
  2. SamurottMan

Review HZ047: Liko and Nyarote, Put All Your Heart Into It

Well, Liko's test was to learn/know when to Terrastalize and that she did correctly. I wonder if Brassius and Iono have the same task or they'll be different. I'm starting to understand the Tera Course now. I'm guessing Katy, Brassius, Iono will do the Basics Test, while Tulip, Rhyme and Kofu...
  3. SamurottMan

Preview HZ049: Dot and Gurumin!

This seems to be Dot's lesson with Iono (Roy vs Brassius is the previous ep) They're really speeding through.
  4. SamurottMan

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

I hope at least one of the mons has a different tera type. Unless use tera crystals to change.
  5. SamurottMan

I don't see how that's a fair comparison when in no point in Journeys were we told/teased that Ash would be battling Kanto gym leaders that he has already battled before anyway. If anything Journeys promised more than it can give, but Horizons promo has been accurate with what is teased-shown so...
  6. SamurottMan

All the gym leaders have been teased in the latest trailer. Also, iirc one of the magazine articles said Liko, Roy, Dot will be battling gym leaders. It's more likely that they do battle them.
  7. SamurottMan

Review HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

I think the Explorer's technology is only advanced when it comes to their super fancy AR zoom room, or when Coral needs a disguise (so basically plot convenient) It's interesting that Gibeon seems old and in a bed and looks like he knows Lucius personally.
  8. SamurottMan

I wonder how long this arc will be. Looks like they're jumping to gym battles very quickly, so that's at least 8 of the episodes, plus some elite 4, passing the course episodes, it seems like the plot relevant episodes could be around 15 + some non league battle eps, fillers, Explorers conflicts...
  9. SamurottMan

Preview HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

I'm just assuming that Dewott evolved before the HZ045 events. And Ann got her 2nd pokemon before Liko as well.
  10. SamurottMan

Preview HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

This looks like a completely different series omg. Rival battles from the very first episode! Of course Ann's Oshawott evolved. Such a rival thing of her to always be 1 step ahead of Liko. Coral is definitely going to have more focus based on that entrance. Looks like Liko will be battling...
  11. SamurottMan

Review HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

Gibeon is Maximilian Pegasus :0 Good end to the season and I'm excited to see the Academy arc. Floragato yoyo action was fire
  12. SamurottMan

Liko just a puppet controlled by an Orbeetle is the plot twist to end all plot twists.
  13. SamurottMan

Even in the games, Nemona still goes to school despite being a champion. I'm guessing, they'll have her as the student council president like in the games as well.
  14. SamurottMan

Are the explorers joining the school or are they just in their civil outfits hanging out. It'd be so funny if they all join the same school a day after being at each other's throats. And please, don't let Liko wear the awful brown outfit the entire time, I beg ;-; Also, Rika's voice is perfect
  15. SamurottMan

Preview HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

Fuecoco learning yet another move only to just continue losing every battle he's in...
  16. SamurottMan

Review HZ044: A Plan to Capture Rayquaza

Guess who remembered he has a 2nd Pokemon? The answer might shock you! I think Iono is the one who will lead the kids to Naranja. So much happened and rip Great Olivine, you will be missed until arc iv begins.
  17. SamurottMan

So Grusha's partner is Cetoddle then? Maybe they're setting up a longer storyline with him.
  18. SamurottMan

Preview HZ044: A Plan to Capture Rayquaza

Dot battling Agate with both Quaxly and Tinkatink? Let's go!
  19. SamurottMan

Review HZ043: A Letter of Challenge from the Explorers

Kind of a slow start, but I'll give it a pass since it's the opener for a 3 episode saga climax. I'm glad the Explorers are shown to be capable battlers. Also, congratulations Tinkatink for passing Wattrell in screentime and development (and being used in a battle next episode).
Back
Top Bottom