• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: ProfOaked
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Give it up,cause now I'm back

So I have been gone for I think over a year. However I'm back and just wanted to say hello :) Been getting back into anime,games and Pokemon and am doing a full gen run. Starting with Gen 1 (Red) and going to Gen 6. Forgot how awesome the Gen 1 sprites are for the Gameboy. Even has that old...
  2. P

Digimon X RP

Naoto was on her way to school. She had no idea what to expect from this school. Her father and her moved to Japan after living in New York City all their life so she was not sure on the lifestyle over here, She did look up some things online about culture but reading about things and doing them...
  3. P

Digimon X RP Sign Up

Plot Naoto is 17 yr old girl in her last year of highschool. One day during a strange storm where the sky turned black and shot of purple electricity certain people got devices called Digivices. However they don't know what to do with these devices. Unknowing to them these devices were sent...
  4. P

Are you annoyed BW is skipping most game characters?

I'll be honest....I don't like how BW is making anime only characters instead of using the game characters. I mean is Trip The new rival with Riolu and the Eevee really needed? I don't see why Cheren was not put in over Trip since it doesn't seem were getting BW2 Cheren as a gym leader in the...
  5. P

I'm MayonakaSora

Heyyy call me MayonakaSora. I'm 15 yrs old and my birthday is October 7th. I'm really into Pokemon and love Black and White and really excited for Black 2 to come out this weekend. I'm also learining Japanese and really into voice acting and I just began Let's playing doing the One Piece Pirate...
Back
Top Bottom