Search results for query: *

• Users: Watt
  • Order by date
  1. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Such as, I'm Mintaka :3 I often use 'uh' or 'um' in typing so thought this would be a fun name for this year's Halloween sock :P
  2. W

Halloween Party 2012!

How do you know the name of my kingdom's creator?
  3. W

Halloween Party 2012!

That was mean ;_; Why should we pay you, mister? >:c
  4. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Aw, that is so evil of Prussia O.O Is he strong, mister? He does not look that scary though.
  5. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Is Prussia an enemy? Is he bad? o.o
  6. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Um, I thought nation is a big land that people live in. How can a person be a nation? D:
  7. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Yay, new people! Um, mister 2ollux, why are you talking in a way that shows different colored text in this game window? o.O
  8. W

Halloween Party 2012!

That bird that you sent out from that red and white colored toy, mister! Do you happen to know Shy Guys, mister? That toy looks like the type that they'd make ;_;
  9. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Huh, why, mister? I didn't do anything bad. I was talking about the Star-something that you sent out D:
  10. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Wow, a big bird! D: *looks around the room* Where did the big bird come from? It wasn't in this room, I don't see any places that it could have hidden at.
  11. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Minions? Are you a bad guy, Maleficent; ? D:<
  12. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Do you know any fun stuff, mister? Like, you like talking about Claude. Is he your friend?
  13. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Do Zombies hide in the dark? I could easily find them. I can even make invisible objects visible with my light.
  14. W

Halloween Party 2012!

That sounds scary! I hope she doesn't have a lot of HP if she is evil D:
  15. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Ghosts do exist! Her name is Bow. She rules a mansion that's deep in the woods, where more ghosts of her kind live. I never been there. Some of my friends who were there before have always told me that I'm lucky though. They said that the mansion is scary. D:
  16. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Huh? But I have a friend that is a ghost. She had quite an attitude too so I clearly remember. Hi mister! I think other people had food prepared. You are also one of those Number that you have been talking about? What are these Numbers for?
  17. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Hi mister! :3 Yeah, I think Goombario would like to meet you too. Um, but just one thing...if you aren't a human, are you a ghost? o.O
  18. W

Halloween Party 2012!

I don't think so, I don't recall them having names like that honestly... He's a very smart Goomba, he'd tell our team about the surroundings and enemies which was very helpful!
  19. W

Halloween Party 2012!

I don't know either, Goombario didn't tell me. Wonder if he'd know in the first place. They are annoying! They do these acrobatic attacks that sometimes were hard to avoid. >:[
  20. W

Halloween Party 2012!

Shy Guys are these little guy that wear masks. They talk in strange voices. They can be seen wearing different colored clothes.
Back
Top Bottom