• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Well, uh, this has been an interesting little diversion. So, hehehe, I doubt anyone didn't know who I was, but I'll go ahead and say it anyways. I'm Charles Dunois. Yep, you guessed it. Later, losers!
  2. P

You came to this Halloween Party...and don't know what Halloween is? Hee hee hahaha, oh, that's rich! You can't see it, but I'm rolling my eyes under this mask.
  3. P

Great googly moogly it's all gone to shit.
  4. P

Sweet frog kidneys, looks like I missed a lot while I was away! ._.
  5. P

Oh, uh... (this can only go wrong)
  6. P

Ooooh, I can fix that, hehehehehe...
  7. P

Ehehe, uh...this punch is really good...
  8. P

Maniacal Engineer...you must be talking about Tinker Knight! I always knew he was up to something...
  9. P

...I'll, uh...I'll just pay a visit to the punch bowl...hehe... ._.'
  10. P

It's actually quite common for fish to eat other species of fish. Science!
  11. P

It doesn't take an expert to tell that we all have a few screws loose, hee hee!
  12. P

Am I the only one concerned about where that pipe organ came from?
  13. P

Sounds like someone could use a sleep potion, hehe...
  14. P

Oh, ehehe, alright. I learned how to recently. A talking fish taught me, go figure.
  15. P

Hahaha, I may wear a bird mask, but I'm no birdbrain! I need someone to take it here and now so I can record the results in excruciating detail. What kind of scientist would I be if I didn't observe my own experiments?
  16. P

There's more than one kind of troll, you know... But, on to more important matters! Who wants to test a potion I've been brewing? If it works as intended, you'll be able to breathe fire! Of course, there's also a good chance your organs will bleed out through your pores. It's all in the...
  17. P

(So you can read my mind, huh? Read this, newt-eye!) *thinks of the most disgusting, horrifying thing he possibly can* Hehe, you and me both...
  18. P

Me, the buff man or the talking rabbit? (Hehe, I'm not sure if that count's complaining or he's just really dumb.)
  19. P

Looks like I got here just in time! (Hope no one recognizes me...) I'll be sure to let you know if I find any 'hot ladies,' hee hee!
  20. P

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

... ...I know not why I'm still here. This party...may not be the kind for me. ._.
Back
Top Bottom