Search results for query: *

• Users: jamcoux
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

GEN VI: Thick Fat Swinub, Piloswine, Mamoswine

I need a pokemon from the Mamoswine family that has the ability Thick Fat. I have lots of pokemon to trade including all of the X/Y version exclusives, all starters, pokerus, and some leftover pokemon from breeding with good IVs. Let me know what you're looking for!
  2. J

Unova Dex Tradeback

Tried this in Goldenrod Tunnel with no luck so here it is again... All I need is one more entry to complete my Unova Dex and it is Reshiram. If anyone is willing to help me out, send me a message. Maybe you need a Zekrom entry and we can do a trade and tradeback? Thanks! To be clear I'm...
  3. J

Unova Dex Tradeback

All I need is one more entry to complete my Unova Dex and it is Reshiram. If anyone is willing to help me out, send me a message. Maybe you need a Zekrom entry and we can do a trade and tradeback? Thanks! Edit: to be clear I'm not trying to keep your Reshiram. I just need the pokedex entry so...
  4. J

Wanted: Scyther and Luxray

I'm looking for a Scyther and anything in the Luxray evolution line. I dont have much to offer but I do have every starter among others you might want. Update: looking for a Scyther with Technician
  5. J

1 more for Unova Dex!

All I need to complete my Unova Dex is a Skitty or Delcatty. I'm also looking for a pikachu and pidgey/pidgeotto/pidgeot. If anyone is willing to trade with me let me know. I don't have much to offer but I have every starter as well as lots of Aron, Axew, and Eevee
  6. J

Starters from all Generations wanted

So my wifi isn't compatible with my DS Lite but I will be traveling home for Thanksgiving tonight where my wifi IS compatible! I was hoping to begin collecting the starters from all of the generations and would love if anyone is willing to help. The only starter I currently have is Oshawott...
  7. J

First Impressions!

Well the day has finally come and passed. What does everyone think so far? I didn't have a whole lot of time to play yesterday but I did make it to the first gym before putting the game down. My favorite thing so far is the amount of Pokemon you can catch right from the beginning and the...
  8. J

Favorite Fire Starter

Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar, Tepig ... which one is your favorite and why? My decision is based almost entirely on their final forms. Charmander is the first Pokemon I ever started with so he has to be my favorite. It wasn't until only a few months ago that I played a Gen IV...
  9. J

Hi, I'm Coux

Hey everyone I'm Coux. I just started getting back into Pokemon when I found out that I could emulate games on my phone. Haven't played since Gen II but beat every game through Gen III on emulator plus Platinum and White since! Ah, I missed Pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom