Search results for query: *

1. P

Halloween Party 2012!

I had to sit this one these past few weeks out because Andross' cronies shot me down. Or maybe it was Fox because he was tired of all my advice, the little ingrate. Either way, *takes off costume*
  2. P

Halloween Party 2012!

It's quiet. Too quiet. Well stop posting them, I recognized some of them and do not approve of their displaying themselves in that manner.
  3. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Where do you keep getting all these rabbit pictures from?
  4. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Everybody who is not Andross, his minions, or member of Starwolf to one side of the thread, and Andross, his minions, and Starwolf to the other side of the thread. There's also a special support group for people whose parents were killed by any of the above three in the hanger of the thread...
  5. P

Halloween Party 2012!

A vile criminal who turned my home planet and solar system into a wasteland of near extinction, and who killed my best friend (and possibly his wife). And now it seems you taken on this new form to invade the Lylat System once again, but I can see through your disguise. You have an evil aura...
  6. P

Halloween Party 2012!

"Pokelantis" doesn't show up in any of my databases for planets in any nearby systems. Just come clean and show your true form, Andross, your disguise is laughable.
  7. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Quit dinking around Barry, it's obvious this "Maleficent" character is a minion of Andross. Bob-omb...? Well whatever you call 'em, you need to use 'em wisely. Good, though I'd recommend upgrading to a laser gun.
  8. P

Halloween Party 2012!

! Incoming enemy from the rear! Drop altitude! No, but I got an enemy on my tail! Use bombs hammers wisely!
  9. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Be careful everyone, it might be a trap.
  10. P

Halloween Party 2012!

As do you. Are you one of Andross' minions?!
  11. P

Halloween Party 2012!

I hope he didn't die in a fiery explosion. I had a friend die like that.
  12. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Everybody stay alert!
Back
Top Bottom