Search results for query: *

1. P

Notice Please Welcome our New Team of Moderators!

Thanks for letting me join the team. I'm Frank West, freelance photojournalist, I'm always on the lookout for the next big scoop, and I'm especially good at kicking zombie ass. I should have mentioned this earlier, but I need to take Zombrex everyday. Does anyone have some?
  2. P

What Do You Fear?

That I won't be able to find any Zombrex and turn into one of the living dead.
  3. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Well, guess it's time to reveal that I am Bouffalant Herdier. Frank West is the main character of the game Dead Rising. He's a photographer who's also very good at taking on zombies. I thought he was the perfect choice for Halloween.
  4. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Finally, someone else who can take zombies on without panicking. I swear, they're so easy to dispose of, yet most people worry about getting bitten. I've been bitten hundreds of times and I'm perfectly okay. As long as I have Zombrex - got any Zombrex?
  5. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Hey, everyone. I'm back. What did I miss, did any zombies break in?
  6. P

Halloween Party 2012!

What on earth is a Pokemon? Is it a more advanced form of a zombie? Great, just great, just when I thought things couldn't get worse.
  7. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Hey, if you're bored, you should meet the clowns I've had to face in combat. If that's fun, I'd rather be bored, thanks.
  8. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Being a freelance photographer doesn't pay me as well as I'd like, kid.
  9. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Man, I'm getting a headache. I'm going to drink this wine. *Drinks the wine bottle, restores 5 HP* Phew.
  10. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Where did all these kids come from? You know, come to think of it, I didn't see one kid back at the mall. Were they all invited to this party?
  11. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Oh, don't worry. Their eyes shine red in the dark, you'll have no trouble spotting them. I've got an idea; let's turn off the lights in this room.
  12. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Hey, I have returned. I had to fight my way through tons of zombies to get here. Am I the only one who can see them, or something? No one else looks concerned at all.
  13. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Humans can be very dangerous and unpredictable as well. I was once attacked by a killer clown with two chainsaws. I don't know how I made it out of that one in okay.
  14. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Never mind, I'm just going to relax and enjoy this cake. *sniff* Hey, this smells too much like those disgusting drinks I made back in the mall. I'm not having this.
  15. P

Halloween Party 2012!

I'm back, and I'm still at level 50. What am I doing wrong!?
  16. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Any type of dancing will do. I need more PP, because I've been stuck at level 50 for ages.
  17. P

Halloween Party 2012!

Could someone please begin dancing? I might be able to take photos worth 10,000 PP a piece.
  18. P

Halloween Party 2012!

I can't dance, but I have a good party trick. I can perfectly imitate the movement of a zombie. You'd think I was one of the undead.
  19. P

Halloween Party 2012!

This is just perfect. The heartless and the zombies will destroy each other, and I can become a millionaire if I take pictures of their feuding!
  20. P

Halloween Party 2012!

I've been carrying a steak for five days now. It's gone rotten, but you look like a guy who can stomach his food, Knuckles.
Back
Top Bottom