Search results for query: *

• Users: Zer0
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

I can count too, Count, because I speak in haiku. It can be a chore.
  2. Z

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

It's been quite a while. I forgot about this place. Forgive me. Or not.
  3. Z

I feel bad for you. Having to deal with glitches. Not to mention, me.
  4. Z

All posts need a mod. What gives? Very annoying. Who made that dumb rule?
  5. Z

Dio is fairly fab. Nice. Now see me dance, babies. [Click for the moves, fools.]
  6. Z

Hello there, fellows. Where can I find the dance floor? And where IS the steak?
  7. Z

Halloween Party 2013

I agree; if you want something done, do it yourself. Or keep a cold, watchful eye.
  8. Z

Halloween Party 2013

I nearly forgot this exists. I was too busy forcing my digital pets to duel to the death.
  9. Z

Halloween Party 2013

But now I have a number next to the word "Posts". What was wrong with zero? Zero is a fine number.
  10. Z

Halloween Party 2013

This place isn't as clean but it will have to do. I suppose.
  11. Z

Halloween Party 2013

Maybe you aren't as weak as you think. But there is always the very real possibility that you are, in fact, as weak as you think.
  12. Z

Halloween Party 2013

Was your question about your question?
  13. Z

Halloween Party 2013

You are trying to give me orders. No doubt under the pretense that humans are superior to artificial beings.
  14. Z

Halloween Party 2013

Typical example of the human superiority complex!
  15. Z

Halloween Party 2013

No. Well, when I say "forms" I mean physical tests. Weeeelll, when I say "physical" I mean deadly.
  16. Z

Halloween Party 2013

I have come to the same conclusion. You are a wonder of science. Might I interest you in filling out a few forms? You sure are cheery. It is extremely pleasant to see a human who isn't intent on destroying everything. I am no such thing!
  17. Z

Halloween Party 2013

Yes! Very much! How did you acquire those posts C.S.? HOW?
  18. Z

Halloween Party 2013

Hello again. It's been a long time. Or not. A year isn't that long. It's not like I missed you guys or anything.
  19. Z

Halloween Party 2012!

Thank you. I was created approximately 26 years ago by Aperture Science under the guidance of Cave Johnson. It's almost a shame this party is coming to a conclusion.
  20. Z

Halloween Party 2012!

Happy birthday to me! "Once a year we celebrate With stupid hats and plastic plates The fact that you were able to make Another trip around the sun And the whole clan gathers round And gifts and laughter do abound And we let out a joyful sound And sing that stupid song Happy...
Back
Top Bottom