Search results for query: *

1. I

Halloween Party 2012!

If it somehow wasn't obvious, this precious angel (<3) is Akuraito;. As if it could have been anyone else.
  2. I

Halloween Party 2012!

Mihael Arclight, as you all already know... I'm only fifteen, so I've never had alcohol before, much less gotten drunk. ^^; I've never had any experience in romantic situations, no... I'm sorry if that's not favorable... ^^; Only...only sometimes...? :eek: I-I'll try to stay calm, in...
  3. I

Halloween Party 2012!

U-um, no, I would rather not be... Although, I'm fairly new to this type of thing, so I suppose that I'll have some sort of fear of how this will progress most of the time... Ah, that's been commented on before... Thank you... ^^;
  4. I

Halloween Party 2012!

Astral; N-no, it's fine! ^^; I mean, I don't have much reason to decline, do I? He seems nice enough, if not a little blunt and persistent in his advances... Alois; /blushes more deeply Should I be afraid of what will happen...? I-I think you're thinking much too highly of...
  5. I

Halloween Party 2012!

Ah, I'm glad to see you here, Astral! ^^ It's nice to know more than one person here... :sweatlol: Though I do wish that nii-sama would come by... I wonder what he would think of all of this... Alois; I'm not sure how to take that... ^^; But, uh, thank you, I suppose...? :eek: I-if you...
  6. I

Halloween Party 2012!

I'm a boy, yes... ^^; My real name is Mihael, although I've been going by III for a few years. But I'd much prefer you to refer to me as the former. III...is a name that is tainted with less than favorable memories. I-interested? What...what do you mean...? :eek:
  7. I

Halloween Party 2012!

E-excuse me, sir, but if Kaito doesn't want to dance, then should you really push him like that...? He's made it obvious that he isn't willing to dance with you tonight... I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation, but...
Back
Top Bottom