Search results for query: *

1. D

Halloween Party 2012!

It's time to reveal myself! (Although someone else already did :P) The person behind this mask is...
  2. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Happy Birthday GLaDOS! I don't know how old you are knowing you are a machine designed to maintain the entire Aperture Science facility. Edit: Oh, and I decided to be healthy for Halloween this year! :D
  3. D

Halloween Party 2012!

And I'm not a Kid! (Plus you never called P-body a kid :P and never will, he hasn't been here for 8 days)
  4. D

Halloween Party 2012!

I was greedy until GLaDOS called me a "Generously Sized Penguin."
  5. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Yep! Because I was greedy at first, until someone called me a "Generously Sized Penguin".
  6. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Okay! I will because I'm generous. *pays Barry 1 gazillion because I'm his bff* :3
  7. D

Halloween Party 2012!

^ And since you're rich, you could buy anything! You're a quadrillionaire!
  8. D

Halloween Party 2012!

^ Now you're Barrydreigon! XD
  9. D

Halloween Party 2012!

I'm sure you'll survive, Latias Maid.
  10. D

Halloween Party 2012!

I'm tired of eating cake. But this party is fun. Roxas. or Rock Pants I kinda wanna know if you seen P-body around here. He was hilarious. Also, if GLaDOS and Champion Iris comes, I'll tell them Rock Pants is the best nickname for you!
  11. D

Halloween Party 2012!

I'll catch you then :P
  12. D

Halloween Party 2012!

I'm back everyone! :D
  13. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Iris, look what the robot said! :P I G2G now... Bye!
  14. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Okay, Barry. Should we let her off this time?
  15. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Fine. You don't pay, have a taste of my new hammer (Because P-body took my old one.)
  16. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Hey, Latias Maid! Me and Barry are friends now! You'll have to pay me if you don't pay him!
  17. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Hey, everyone! The King is back! (I wonder what happened to the robot anyways)
  18. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Hi, everyone! The King is back! Now I just need for that dumb robot to give me my hammer back! I got a new hammer!
  19. D

Halloween Party 2012!

When Ash Ketchum told me about Pokemon. Michael Myers creeps me out...
  20. D

Halloween Party 2012!

Hydreigon! Use Dragon Rush! *Hydreigon attacks Mewtwo* Mewtwo: Pathetic. *Uses Psycho Cut but misses* *Hydreigon uses Outrage, the third hit is a critical hit* Mewtwo: I guess Mr. Prinplup man isn't so weak after all. *Throws an Ultra Ball* *Fails* *Mewtwo flees* Oh well, I'll get him next...
Back
Top Bottom