Search results for query: *

1. B

Do you want them to have tournaments in the XY anime?

This is one of the things that makes the anime a lot worse than it should be. Battles, battles, battles, more battles, and so on for five episodes. If they do return, then I hope that they won't take much time out of the series.
  2. B

Team Rocket pokemon Speculation/Discussion

I don't know why, but I can see them with a Spritzee/Swirlix. Probably James, because he is usually the one with the cute Pokemon. I can also see them obtaining an Oorotto and a Skrelp. They will probably get some other sort of Pokemon that's introduced later, but these seem the most plausible...
  3. B

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

I think that seeing Ash with a Chespin or Froakie would be awesome, but not Fennekin. I don't really know why, but Fennekin doesn't seem like a good choice of Pokemon for Ash. Maybe they could pull a Dawn and have Fennekin be like Piplup. And yes, Ash will probably obtain a Fletchling, unless...
  4. B

Will Iris And/Or Cilan Continue Travelling With Ash?

Iris is probably not going to be featured in the X and Y anime. Cilan will possibly, but his character isn't going anywhere in Best Wishes, so I doubt it will go somewhere in X and Y. Some new companions that actually affect the storyline somehow would really nice to see.
  5. B

What do you think is the most disappointing attack animation?

Gen V Flamethrower/Thunderbolt animation. Yuck.
  6. B

Looking back at Gen V: What did it introduce that you liked and didn't like?

Pros: Awesome new battle scene (full back sprites, fully animated sprites, changing points of view) Believe it or not, I am one of those people that doesn't hate the musical. Spheal with it. Seasons. Dark grass, rustling grass, rippling water, etc. Poke Marts inside Pokemon Centers are extremely...
  7. B

Which region, if any, would you want to see a sequel to?

A Hoenn remake/sequel would be absolutely amazing. I also think that a Sinnoh sequel would be really fun to play. Since those games had some of the best storylines and regions, I think that seeing sequels of those games would be very interesting. It would also be cool to see how the mythology...
  8. B

What are your game headcanons?

Skrelp is the Pokemon World's incarnation of a Dalek.
  9. B

This or That! (Pokemon)

Stunfisk Petalburg City or Virbank City?
  10. B

Favourite Legendary

I like a lot of legendaries, but I think my favourite would have to be Entei, Suicune or Xerneas.
  11. B

I think Game Freak is trying to win back the Gen 1-3 crowd?

Pidgey? What? Since when?
  12. B

For each Type, who's your favorite Gym Leader, E4, etc. that specializes in it?

Normal - Norman Fire - Flannery Fighting - Maylene Water - Misty Flying - Falkner Grass - Erika Poison - Roxie Electric - Elesa Ground - Clay Psychic - Sabrina Rock - Brock Ice - Candice Bug - Aaron Dragon - Drayden Ghost - Morty Dark - Karen Steel - Byron
  13. B

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

6/10.
  14. B

Do you still consider Eevee as a starter Pokémon?

I never did, and I never will. EVER.
  15. B

Construct Your Dream League (Read First Post)

Gym Leaders: Norman (Normal) Erika (Grass) Elesa (Electric) Marlon (Water) Morty (Ghost) Blaine (Fire) Sabrina (Psychic) Bryon (Steel) Elite Four: Koga (Poison) Karen (Dark) Bertha (Ground) Drake (Dragon) Champions: Cynthia (Ghost) [yes, Cynthia doesn't usually specialize in Ghost, but this...
  16. B

Pokemon you keep forgetting exist

Chingling. EDIT: Mantyke as well.
  17. B

"What do the two above have in common?" Game

^^ and ^ are people who I seem to always post underneath.
  18. B

Rate the Username Above You

9/10
  19. B

Alphabetical Pokemon!

Pichu
  20. B

Describe the user above with the first letter of their username

Re: Desbribe the user above with the first letter of their username Lovely.
Back
Top Bottom