Search results for query: *

• Users: Chiss
  • Order by date
  1. C

PETA Releases "Pokémon: Red, White, and Blue" Parody Game

...Do donors know that this is what they're paying for? If I wanted to help animals and I realized that my money was going to make a parody game I would stop giving immediately.
  2. C

Move-of-the-Week Discussion #59: Curse

I'm hoping that they don't make a Pokemon game set in Haiti. Mean look, curse, then hypnosis is a nuzlocke killer.
  3. C

Which Town/City would you most like to live in?

I think I might live in Lacunosa, because it's near to the mountains, a river, and the ocean. The architecture is amazing, and the wild pokemon in the routes nearby are adorable. (Combee and Cherrim, I'm looking at you.)
  4. C

Is training only one Pokemon the wrong way to play?

It's not necessarily bad, but if you only train a single pokemon it gets a bit boring later on. You can only spam Typhlosion's flamethrower so many times before you lose interest.
  5. C

What do you take in to account when picking pokemon for a party?

I just catch whatever looks interesting, and leave room for an HM slave.
  6. C

Darkest moments in the anime

I thought the whole Meloetta on a cross thing during the Rocket arc was dark. It was the first time that I actually turned the tv off and stopped watching.
  7. C

Ashs six weakest pokemon?

1. Pikachu It's a freakin amnesiac. If Ash trained any other pokemon as often as he did Pikachu, that pokemon would be a killing machine. But Pikachu, on the other hand, forgets everything he ever learned after traveling to a new region. -.-
  8. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

Not really, because nobody likes Landorus. It just isn't as important to pokemon lore. Rayquaza was a pokemon that people actually liked. If they did it with Mewtwo, any other iconic or prior version exclusive legendary, or even an interesting new non-legendary I would be happy. But even if...
  9. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

I'd really appreciate more hidden end game content. Like, if you could walk up to a tree and see a little hole in it, crawl in, and find some rare tall grass. Or, if they made a room that you could walk into, and inside there would be all of the bosses from the evil teams using high leveled...
  10. C

Pokemon the Comic

I'm a bit bummed out that the X/Y information isn't anything substantial. It's just the old "atarashii nakama tachi" crap.
  11. C

Did you like how Isshu's name was handled?

I wasn't in favor of them breaking the pattern, but I guess they had no other choice. I mean, Isshu? Seriously?
  12. C

What would your first Pokemon be?

A Togepi, and a shiny stone handed down through the generations.
  13. C

What is Your Game Pokemon Team

My W2 team: Jolteon- The first pokemon that I ev trained, so naturally I love him. :) Scizor- I got him from the GTS with very good IVs and EVs. He's awesome in the PWT. Venusaur- Imported straight from Soul Silver. My starter, in a sense. Togekiss- My absolute favorite pokemon. He knows...
  14. C

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

8/10
  15. C

Rate the Username Above You

8/10, because I have no clue what it means but it sounds cool.
  16. C

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Slaking.
  17. C

Dawns strongest pokemon?

Togekiss. Because if she used it correctly instead of being a crappy trainer it would have been awesome.
  18. C

Was the first Pokemon game you played your favorite?

Crystal was my first game, but honestly HGSS outshined it, and BW2 even more.
  19. C

How Should I Play Through the Pokemon Games?

Go FireRed/LeafGreen, Emerald, Platinum, HGSS, BW, then BW2. It's just easier in general because the games go up in quality. You won't ever think "Oh, the last game was so much better." You probably shouldn't bother with the R/S/D/P because they're too similar to the third versions. And as for...
  20. C

FireRed for a first timer

Don't criticize her choices of team members, even if they aren't the best she could have. If she picks the ones she likes, she'll become more attached to them. You could try giving her a bit of help, for example if she likes Eevee show her the apartment building where she gets it if she passes...
Back
Top Bottom