• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. djoctavia

How did you get into pokemon?

In 3rd grade, I didn't like it, but I still knew what it was. In 5th grade (I'm in 6th grade now) I got into it. Good thing there are still just a few people who love Pokemon at school.
  2. djoctavia

I just don't get it... Why IS Lavender Town so scary?

Because of the supposed "high frequencies" that are in the original japanese versions of Red and Green for the Gameboy. They were supposedly edited for the North American version because, according to Creepypasta, it caused a bunch of kids to commit suicide. The original, un-edited version that...
  3. djoctavia

Should B2W2 Animated Promo become a TV Series ???

I personally think that it should and should not be replaced. I loved the BW2 promo, but I still like the current anime. The reason why is should be replaced is that I think the characters have no personality. Many of them are just happy go lucky people, without a sense of sadness. (I know...
  4. djoctavia

IF Team Rocket is out of the way, do you think they'll introduce new villians?

The really need to add some ACTUAL villains! I mean really, I am really getting tired of the same old TR routine... "Try and do a plan that is actually good!-Get stopped!-Fly away!" I'd love it if Team Plasma is in there, because they actually have a good plan instead of capturing Pikachu.
  5. djoctavia

What do you want in Gen 6?

Hmm...I'm not sure if this has been already said, but the feature to email/chat with your friends through the game. But it would be with the people you have traded friend codes with, so no stranger will be talking to you, I guess.
  6. djoctavia

This user above died of.....

Died from poison ice cream, which they thought was grape ice cream.
Back
Top Bottom