• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Emaxxy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

Abra's

Since I've been trying to Masuda a shiny Abra I have a ton of them. Various natures also. If there's no requests then they'll be going to the Wonder trade!
  2. E

GEN VI: Dawn Stone

I would like a Dawn Stone and I can give you a Ralts, Fennekin, Froakie, and a few others
  3. E

Krokodil

I'm not completely sure if it's science but it probably is for finding side effects and stuff for the drug So there's a new drug out on the street kiddies! It's known as krokodil (like crocodile) the crazy part about this drug though is it rots your flesh away from the inside out. The drug is...
  4. E

My brother wants all the starters in all generations

Ok my little brother wants all the starters in all the regions he just started over his White version level doesnt matter but preferebly under 20. He's gonna start with Snivy so he needs -Bulbasaur -Squirtle -Charmander -Chikorita -Totodile -Cyndaquil -Treecko -Mudkip -Torchic -Turtwig -Piplup...
  5. E

Well Hello There!

Hey there, Just call me Mike really lol I prefer it over my username plus its easier to type! I currently live in Illinois and I am a freshman in high school my birthday just happens to be tomorrow. My first Pokemon game was Sapphire but that was like when I was six. I didn't get into the games...
Back
Top Bottom