Search results for query: *

1. L

Create your own gym!

Basicly, you follow the instructions on the image, and then you post your results here! :I MY GYM!
  2. L

Grief Syndrome- Sign Ups

Okay, i'm making a roleplay that is based in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica universe. If you haven't seen the Anime, or read any of the manga series, this RP isn't for you. also, this is the first Roleplay i've created. The Story The Rules Sign-Up Sheet My characters Name...
  3. L

Who is your favourite rival?

Well, I really want to see who your favourite rival is, and why. I personally like Gary, as he seemed to get quite a bit of characrer development. But I also like Ritchie, as he is one of Ash's only rivals that isn't completely neurotic, a huge arogant jerk, or both. For me, It's a tie.
  4. L

FEMALE SQUIRTLE NAMED KORRA

Yes, I really need a female squirtle, and i would like it to be named KORRA, with all capitals. I have a Typhlosion named MAKO and a Serperior named BOLIN, so I want the little girl squirtle to be named KORRA so it fits. I can trade in return your choice of Geodude, Rattata, Pikachu, Pichu...
  5. L

Pikachu, Pichu, Eevee, Cyndaquil and Igglybuff in BLACK AND WHITE!

These rare cuties can be yours for free... The Pikachu knows Thunder, and is holding a thunderstone so you can evolve it whenever you like. The Igglybuff has enough friendship to evolve, as does Pichu. Sadly, you'll just have to deal with Cyndaquil being named Zuko, yet he knows...
  6. L

NegaiShipping vs CafeMochaShipping

Ash tug of war, Iris vs Cilan! Who is the better ship?
  7. L

The Pity Party for those who can't play BW2 yet

I want to know who is the feelsbatman.jpg champion. I want to know if there are others like me who either: -Don't live in America, and have to wait while they play -Have to wait until Christmas/ Birthday / Other religous holiday centered around gift-giving - Have no money / job. If...
  8. L

Old Characters Need To Return

I know it usually happens every season, but I think it would be awesome if May, Misty, Dawn, Brock or even Gary made an appearance in the Best Wishes series. I heard that Dawn has showed up, but Australia has only aired up to the episode "Ash and Trip's Third Battle", so I don't know for certain.
Back
Top Bottom