Search results for query: *

1. E

In Game Pokemon: do you choose because you like them or they're 'strong'?

My team atm is Serperior, Seviper, Charizard, Salamence, Aggron, and Crawdaunt... so....
  2. E

What was your team the first time you ever beat the E4?

Red Blastoise, Nidoqueen, Raichu, Articuno, Arbok, and Arcanine
  3. E

Boundaries Crossed Prerelease

A lot of people hate on Gartaria :/ ATM I have entered 2 prereleases, my first one was for Dragons Exalted and I got nothing for my first six packs but I did get Ho Oh EX in my last two boosters. For Boundaries crossed I got a Full Art Black Kyurem EX in my first pack but then got really...
  4. E

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Galaxy Express Eternal Fantasy Stellar animation, continuation after 15+ years of hiatus in the Galaxy Express series, and a great plot to drive the characters along saving the universe. BUT IT'S ONLY AN HOUR LONG :x 8/10 (due to how short of a teaser tie-in it was for the next series)
  5. E

Does Anyone Else Think Dragons Are Overrated?

I play with my favorite pokemon; thus I get royally roasted in the PWI :T
  6. E

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

If you hit that little doodad that looks like a recycling icon, you can sort everything that way. I managed to get all my TMS numerically sorted in a second.
  7. E

Your "YES!" moments

Clearing floor 8 of The White tree hollow in less than 1000 steps and 5 battles on my first try.
  8. E

Contest Oshawott vs. Piplup

Piplup for the fact that it is a penquin, super cute, and Empoleon is pretty wicked as far as starters go. Oshawott is super cute too
  9. E

Did you like Piplup/Pochama's character in Diamond and Pearl?

I've only watched the movies and parts of the DP anime so I don't think I've gotten to the part where Piplup gets super annoying yet.
  10. E

Does Anyone Else Think Dragons Are Overrated?

This is what my aggron is for; usually any Hydreigon (or any dragon for that matter) I fight usually tries to sweep with outrage. Switch in Aggron, rock head, rinse and repeat.
  11. E

Is it just me, or the blonde females are exceptionally tall?

It's because of this my fiance is convinced that Cynthia is supposed to be "American" for how bubbly she is along with how she looks.
  12. E

Re: What is this about Piplup? Thanks for all the answers; I don't think Piplup is as bad dubbed as Tepig however :x
  13. E

Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

Oh goodness; I went to translate the page and I got THIS in the side bar. Censored for some language
  14. E

Unova link Trainer name

I usually give my character different names. This time I decided to name myself Yukino and my Snivy Maetel. (in my Original white I named myself Cereza and my snivy Jeanne)
  15. E

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I named my first pokemon ever "Misty" It was a Squirtle. orz I also named an Eggecute "Crapshitty"
  16. E

What is this about Piplup? Something about him becoming the new Pikachu or something? Ever since I've joined the boards I've been seeing a lot of animosity/hatred of the pokemon and wondered what brought this on.
  17. E

What kind of trainer would you be?

I would either be a ranger or standard trainer. e_e
  18. E

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

Not being able to rename pokemon I get from events.
  19. E

Is it just me, or the blonde females are exceptionally tall?

We were noticing this last night when my fiance and I threw on an episode with Cynthia on it; she was even a head taller than Brock; what even is.
  20. E

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Re: What do you think of Pokemon Creepypastas? Exactly, a lot of people were surprised when I didn't have the monster in my story kill Dawn. (I was all WHAT you want the OBVIOUS to happen? e_e people are so predictable) The pokedex entries are exactly what inspired me to make my favorite...
Back
Top Bottom