Search results for query: *

1. G

Start Ups Night Blood Academy: Back From the Grave (Mature)

James yawned as he walked into the dining hall for breakfast. From the looks of the schedule on his door, he was in for a long day. Still, most of the subjects was stuff he was familiar with so maybe it wouldn't be so bad..yeah, right. In a school for monsters, chances are that nothing was...
  2. G

James had finished his food and followed the rest of the students off to their dorms. From the way that guy had been talking, it sounded like he'd need all the sleep he could get, so he dropped off his bags and collapsed on the bed,"Ahh..long day..time for some rest.." A female voice in his...
  3. G

The young man in the dark clothing had listened intently to the speeches. Although he didn't show any real sign of listening, he had indeed..he just didn't show too much emotion. Secretly, he was thankful for what happened to him, how his body was altered, if it weren't he would've been torn to...
  4. G

(Well, here we go again) Name: James Maxwell Gender: Male as a Human..when he transforms though... Age: 16 Species: Human/Kitsune Appearance: In his human form, James stands about 5 foot 11 inches in height, has fair skin and brown eyes with short pitch black hair. He weighs in the range of...
  5. G

Start Ups Night Blood Academy (Mature)

James took a sip of his drink and swirled it in his glass,"It's...a bit more complicated than that. You see, I..was human once upon a time, but, that all changed on a trip to Japan one day. I let my sense of humility get the better of me and accidentily set free an extremely powerful spirit fox...
  6. G

James nodded as he downed the last of his meal,"Dragons,eh? That's cool, I always had a thing for dragons growing up.." He felt it was only fair he revealed what he was,"Me? I'm..well..a Kitsune."
  7. G

James listened to the kid and nodded, sounded like he didn't know alot of them either,"Guess that makes two of us.." He brought up another question,"So..um..I hesitate to ask this but..what kind of creature are you?"
  8. G

James nodded as he took a sip of his drink,"Same..time will tell, I guess.." It was than he figured he should strike up a topic for them to discuss,"So..you know anybody around here?"
  9. G

Alright, that was the last thing he expected to hear, this guy he had just randomly met in the dining hall..was offering to become friends with him? "Well..this is an unexpected twist if there ever was one." Kurai piped up, offering her two cents from inside his head. James could only ponder...
  10. G

"I know, I know.." James said with a sigh as he took a bite of his meat loaf, he swallowed before speaking again,"It's just..well..I've had some bad experiences with people who I Thought were my friends..but.." He shook his head,"Let's simply say..they weren't.." At reflecting on his memories...
  11. G

James was right in the middle of taking another mouthful of fries when he jumped at the sight of the guy sitting next to him,"Oh! My apologies, I thought I was the only one here," He scratched the back of his neck nervously,"I'm James..James Maxwell, it's not surprising you didn't take notice...
  12. G

As the other students filed into the cafeteria, none paid any attention to the lone youth lagging slightly behind. He was donned in a mostly dark attire, as indicated by the black sweatpants and the hoodie which concealed his face. At least until he lowered it and took a sniff of the...
  13. G

(Ok, you said to use our imaginations, so I felt I'd do something a little more original) Name: James Maxwell Gender: Male as a Human..when he transforms though... Age: 16 Species: Human/Kitsune Appearance: In his human form, James stands about 5 foot 11 inches in height, has fair skin...
  14. G

Start Ups CORE

Jaden watched the broken structure drifting in space, he tightened his grip on Hellebore's sword form,"You can feel it too,can't you?" She asked. He nodded,"Yeah..I really don't wanna think I'm right..but I'm getting that sinking feeling we're dealing with far more than just some drug cartel.."
  15. G

Start Ups CORE

Jaden was still in his seat but he could still hear them talking,"..Space really is an amazing place,isn't it? Mysterious and full of danger..but at the same time it's filled with so many possibilities.." "Maybe that just adds to the wonder of it." Hellebore remarked from her spot.
  16. G

Start Ups CORE

"Ready as we'll be," Jaden replied as his helmet formed up over him,"..Hard to believe it's already been 2 years since me and Hellebore joined Frame."
  17. G

Start Ups CORE

Jaden walked back inside and sat down beside Kori,"Hey Kori." Hellebore materialized again and bowed in respect to her,"It's nice to finally be able to speak to you without fear of being discovered."
  18. G

Start Ups CORE

Jaden nodded as he put away the sword,"Thank you..I promise when this mission is over you'll get the whole story..but for now, it's probaubly best we focus on the mission without any distractions." Hellebore piped up,"I'm still worrried about those people we faced on Garran VII..it feels like...
  19. G

Start Ups CORE

Jaden pulled out Hellebore and presented her in sword form,"About Hellebore..I hid the truth about her from you..not even the Director knows about her true nature."
  20. G

Start Ups CORE

(It's no biggie,Yun, to be honest, I think alot of us have been busy too) Jaden stopped in the hallway and turned to his commander,"I..wished to formally apologize to you.."
Back
Top Bottom