Search results for query: *

1. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

idk but i know there is more then what we know. turos has an evolution
  2. J

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

no there is at least one pokemon i know of that is a secret
  3. J

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

not a spoiler but i can comfirm that pokemon s\m still have surpises up their sleve
  4. J

Review XY123: Find Melecie! Numelgon and Dedenne!!

for some reason i cant find it
  5. J

Review XY123: Find Melecie! Numelgon and Dedenne!!

can you tellk me were you found it
  6. J

Review XY106: The Strongest Mega Battle! Gekkouga VS Mega Lizardon!!

hear me out. what if ash grenija is a true mega pokemon. the stones could be there to induce it. the anime has taken liberties before. and honestly the could ad that to the game and have to get their pokemon to max friendship
  7. J

Music Pokemon the Series: XY Season 3 Dub Opening

this is a weird choice in my opinion
  8. J

Season 18: Pokémon the Series: XY - Dub Episode Title Thread

why does there need to be a bigger gap that wouldn't help the original or the dub
  9. J

Pokémon Z or Gen VII?

Lets be real you don't know that. To use words like we are or we are not it's not fact. Is it unlikely that we will get gen 7 next year? Yes, but to blindly say no it's not happening does not make it any less possible. I'd hardly call the 2 gens with remakes a pattern, so you really cant use...
  10. J

Mega Evolution and the main characters

i dont think ash will get a mega. but ive its based solely on bond in the anime. then who better then ash. he has proven he loves his pokemon more then his on life many times through out the entire series. and same for hes pokemon. les not for get the Greninja and thats only happened once before...
  11. J

Review XY092: The Crisis in Kalos! The Battle of the Giant Sundial!!

did olympia confirm mega Greninja they wher talking abou mega evolution and then they all turned to frogadier
  12. J

Generation VI: The Future

lets say z comes out this coming summer that leaves a year and a half of useless arks. that worked with d/p because by the time platinum came out (September 13, 2008) ash only had his 4th badge at that point. now with kalos he's getting his 7th badge next month sow we can assume that the league...
  13. J

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

look at where luchabull is. please let that not be an indicator
  14. J

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

what is pokemon fan
  15. J

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

i wouldnt be surprised if they anounced it within a week
  16. J

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

no need to be rude
  17. J

the whole ash gets a mega ring is what throws me off
  18. J

Notice! September 15 ( Tuesday) to is the new deployment information disclosure of the TV anime " Pokemon " ! CoroCoro Comic , but please try to check clock and TV Tokyo Anitere HP! from google so yeah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5hamspoucg most likely fake. but then theres this tweet so idk
Back
Top Bottom