• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: johnpoke
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Would you like a mixed type gym?

I have always thought it would be cool to have a gym that uses different types. it'd be more of a challenge as long as they dont reveal his or her pokemon
  2. J

Break Evolution

will break evolution be implemented in the games
  3. J

trainer az

well i dont think there is a thread for this but do you think hell be in the anime and what role would he play
  4. J

M17: Pokémon XY movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiargM905z4
  5. J

will all this leaking screw us over

Canada and Italy have reportedly broken the street date. i dont know if this is true but i'm starting to think that iff the leaking continus we may not have a world wide release for future games what do you think
  6. J

how do you think cartoon network will handle xy

how do you think cartoon network will treat x/y. For the past few years they haven't done a good job promoting it. do you think they'll treat it better this time around i think they should start treating it like its an original i mean it has been there for at least 8 years
  7. J

Viola: what role will she play

During the smash promo the showed her character card. I think she has more of an important role then just being a gym leader. It seems odd to me that they would show her like that if shes not important. What do you guys think.
  8. J

what is going on here

what is going on with this forum. i get on about 5 mins ago and 1 i see a current event for ag gen and then i dont see the pokemon anime forum im confused can someone help me out
  9. J

Pokemon X/Y E3 Showcase

while it really has not been done before other then simply mentioned. i think there is a very good chance that this year could be different. reasons why i think they will showcase them world wide release massive upgrade first real 3d pokemon game
Back
Top Bottom