Search results for query: *

1. B

What sold you to your favourite type?

How did Grass get buffed in Gen 6? I didn't know about that!
  2. B

most forgotton pokemon?

Tauros, Bouffalant, and Slowking.
  3. B

Favorite Normal Type?

Tauros!! :)
  4. B

What sold you to your favourite type?

Poison/Grass/Bug All three of these types are thought to be weak but can actually be quite strong when a trainer understands how to use them. If I had to choose one it would be poison though, they are the most beautiful pokemon to me...ever since Nidoran and Ekans I was hooked. :)
  5. B

NFE (Non-Fully Evolved) Pokemon that looks Fully Evolved

Flaaffy looks like it is fully evolved, to me at least.
  6. B

Contest Fire Flying Battle: Charizard vs. Moltres vs. Ho-Oh

Moltres. The other two are ugly.
  7. B

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I figured it might have been but with the conversation that was going on it seemed that nobody had seen it. I am only on here a few times a month so I don't normally have time to search back for 8 days before I post :p
  8. B

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread It is very possible that it is fake, I mean it is anyone's guess whether it is or not. Now that I look at it more it doesn't completely look like Seadra, but it looks nothing like Malamar and not squid like.
  9. B

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread There is a pic somewhere leaked of the Skrelp evolution, it looks more like Seadra than anything else..it is definitely not squid like.
  10. B

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I quite like the ghost type being rare. The more common they are the harder it is to use them seeing as they are weak against themselves. 3-4 for this gen would be great though.
  11. B

Contest Blastoise vs Torterra

Torterra. Great combination and just all around cooler looking in my opinion. :)
  12. B

Most underrated Pokemon?

YES to all of these.
  13. B

Most underrated Pokemon?

Here are some just from the first few generations...I could go on and on if I went through gen 5... - Arbok - Vileplume - Victreebel - Rapidash - Sandslash - Nidoran family - Golduck - Dewgong - Marowak - Hypno - Seaking - Xatu - Ariados - Sunflora - Granbull - Donphan Top 4 I...
  14. B

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread A fighting panda? KUNG FU PANDA!!!! I also love the bird to death!
  15. B

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Well, seeing as it is multiple choice it is not that hard to believe. o_O
  16. B

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Tauros and Finneon/Lumineon.
  17. B

Contest Clash of the male-only Trio!

Although battle wise they are inferior due to the typing, I like the Hitmons, especially Hitmonchan.
  18. B

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread If Sylveon is Flying type just think of it as more of a 'Tails' from Sonic as opposed to a bird with wings.
  19. B

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread To me it just seems like Bug. That is what I thought when I first saw it, because of the eyes. A new type sounds good though :)
  20. B

What are your favorite Misty pokemon?

Yeah I meant Politoed, I must have been half asleep when I did that! Psyduck and Togepi round out my top 3 as well :)
Back
Top Bottom