Search results for query: *

1. D

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Oh, thank god! I was looking to find the error on my side since i'm getting that "Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset." error. But if its a website outage, i can stop stressing and actually go sleep.
  2. D

Dark Victini's Breeding and Training shop (Halloween Pokemon Giveaway!)

Re: Dark Victini's Breeding and Training shop Thank you very much for Pika Pika. I hope Cubone will be very helpful with breeding.
  3. D

Re: Dark Victini's Breeding and Training shop Having trouble connecting?
  4. D

Re: Dark Victini's Breeding and Training shop My FC is in my signature. its : 4943 3347 1310 And i'm ready to trade!
  5. D

Re: Dark Victini's Breeding and Training shop If that is the case would an DW lvl 10 female Cubone be a good offer? It has "Battle Armor" as its ability and is "Docile" in nature
  6. D

Re: Dark Victini's Breeding and Training shop I'll sound as nooby as i am, but what is a DFW ?
  7. D

Wanted: Pikachu

Thank you VERY much for the 2 shinies. they will be treasured. And Pichu just joined my battle team holding an Everstone to prevent evolution.
  8. D

Re: Dark Victini's Breeding and Training shop So what do you want for the Pichu?
  9. D

No tauros even seen yet. But i'll keep hunting. And i'll probably be online all day. my msn is [email protected] so poke me if you want to be sure i'm at my pc+DS for the trade
  10. D

Ok, on my way now... I hope i'm doing this right... waiting in the trade room... I'm going to DW now. let me know what a good time is for you ok?
  11. D

^ The One Above [v2]

^ has a bugthing
  12. D

One summer adamant Deerling is ready to be traded. Now comes the newbie part: how do i set up this trade in game. Since i'm having trouble figuring that out.
  13. D

^ The One Above [v2]

^Should look out for monkeys.
  14. D

^ The One Above [v2]

^Must love Halloween.
  15. D

Ha, you sure, because now i have this army of summer Deerling, including an adamant one. Ya can have all of them. Still hunting the DW Tauros.
  16. D

^ The One Above [v2]

^Needs a chill pill.
  17. D

Oh, that sounds good too. How about i go for both your offers? Yours Yurimi and Red Inferno too. I'd love more Pikachu. And I could make one a Raichu too. Awesome. Any specific season of adamant Deerling? and want a specific name too? I'm willing to do a whole lot of hunting for a shiny.
  18. D

^ The One Above [v2]

^ Has a Gastly hiding behind her/him.
  19. D

I will try, but since its dream world, it might take a while.
  20. D

^ The One Above [v2]

^ lives in Unova
Back
Top Bottom