Search results for query: *

1. I

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Huh, I guess my game was being silly since now I see the mailbox icon. Thank you for your help!
  2. I

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I'm not sure why, but I've stopped getting the little mailbox icon on the BuzzNav(meaning I can't get new Secret Bases), but I do get some news from the passerby on the PSS(though it's only 3 or 4 at a time). So far I've tried: Turning the...
  3. I

How full is your Pokedex?

I have 706 caught 707 seen in Aplha Sapphire, with the only grayed out Pokemon being Deoxys. For whatever reason, Professor Birch won't give me the Shiny Charm, and keeps saying I need more? I'm not sure if Deoxys is needed, since I didn't even try to catch it when I could(it was really late and...
  4. I

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6 I really would appreciate a list of spreads for your Dratini. All my Cyndaquil are Timid with the egg move Covet.
  5. I

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6 Hey I was wondering what your HA Dratini have. I've been looking for one and haven't had any luck. I have a few 5 IV Snivy and Cyndaquil left from breeding.
  6. I

The First Glitch You Ever Exploited

There was a glitch similar to the cloning glitch that made it possible to get all three starters in one save file without trading. You could only save before getting a starter, and had to turn off the game when switching boxes. I also used the cloning glitch to get a couple more Masterballs to...
  7. I

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Could someone check my safaris's second pokemon? I only know Slugma and Braixen are in it and I've completely forgotten what the other is. My FC is 2036-7773-9693 and my IGN is Charlotte. EDIT: Monforte helped me out and the second slot is Growlithe.
  8. I

GEN VI: Vivillion Patturns

Re: Vivillion (other than High Plains and Garden) Oh I forgot to ask for your FC. Is it the one in your signature?
  9. I

Re: Vivillion (other than High Plains and Garden) Okay! My FC is 2036-7773-9693 and I'm online at the moment. EDIT: My IGN is Charlotte.
  10. I

Re: Vivillion (other than High Plains and Garden) I have a spare Savanna Vivillon if you're still in need of one. I don't need anything special in return.
  11. I

Brendan and May post-game role

I can see them as a post game battle(hopefully with a fully evolved starter and a decent team). Maybe to flesh them out a bit, they can enter contests, tell you when the department store is having a sale(if secret bases make a return), or inform you of Pokemon outbreaks each day. Maybe they...
  12. I

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion I've been wondering what Game Freak will do with the Game Corner if the remakes do happen. Will they have a game like Voltorb Flip, or will they transform it into a little shop that sells TMs, or will it be phased out completely? I'm guessing the third...
  13. I

What do you miss most about the older games?

I miss having areas that weren't important to the story that you could explore on your own time. I feel that now the game shoves every location in your face, even if you only visit the area once and never come back. I loved finding Lugia and Ho-Oh on my own without any push from the game...
  14. I

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can't snap with my right hand and I can't do pull-ups at all.
  15. I

Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ Eh, I needed to tie up some loose ends in Gen V before I sent over the legendaries I've been saving.
  16. I

Need a Vullaby (or a Mandibuzz) to complete dex!

I can help you with that! I can give you a Vullaby from my White version for free. I don't need anything in return, so you can give me whatever. I can likely trade sometime this weekend. My FC is 4470-7985-3233.
  17. I

Vivillon - Icy snow pattern

Thanks for trading today! I hope that you like the Vivillon!
  18. I

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead I'm posting again since I still need some Water, Grass, and Fire Friend Safaris. I DO NOT NEED anymore Ground and Fighting Friend Safaris. I'm sorry, but I have four of each one already, and I'm not a big fan of the Pokémon in them. My FC is...
  19. I

HA! Don't make me laugh! - Humor Thread

Here's one I heard awhile back. What's the difference between a musician and a bench? If I hear some more music-related jokes that make me laugh, I'll be sure to share them.
  20. I

Vivillon - Icy snow pattern

Okay, just let me know whenever you're available to trade. If possible, could the Vivillon have a Modest nature and have the nickname Snowbell? Oh yeah my FC is 2036-7773-9693.
Back
Top Bottom