Search results for query: *

1. Y

Spoilers So...is there anyone who DIDN'T like Zinnia?

Delta episode completed, but since it's completion there have been a few thing's that have...been bugging me that I thought I might get off my chest and put on paper, if that makes sense.. ***NOTE**** -If you dislike opinions that differ from your own then please don't read any further. -If...
  2. Y

GEN VI: Adamant Regigigas

Preferably with good iv's. I've wanting to use one in competitive but haven't had much luck in finding one with a nature that raises attack.
  3. Y

GEN VI: V-Create Rayquaza

Would anyone happen to have one of these? Hopefully with a nature that doesn't hinder it's offensive stats. If so, I'll glady compensate for it. I've been having a bit of trouble finding someone with one.
  4. Y

GEN VI: Meloetta's...do you have any??

I've recently decided on a goal, a goal I REALLY want to complete. My dream is to have a box full of ONLY the cute legendary pokemon known as Meloetta. And I have a LOOOT of things to trade.. so post in here or send me a pm if you're interested, please :)
  5. Y

GEN VI: Wanted: Celebi, or Shaymin

I was wondering if anyone managed to obtain a shaymin..since bank is out for Japan, and not the U.S (which angers me) I'd be willing to offer handsomely for either one :0 I have a grass team im trying to make, and it needs a good damage dealer. ;_;
  6. Y

GEN VI: Looking for a Leftovers & Choice Band

I'm in need of these two item's, the leftovers especially. Im hoping I could trade you a pokemon in exchange for an item. I have a good amount of pokemon for trade, some with beneficial nature's, but not with perfect IV's in every stat. Regardless, im hoping we can strike a deal :)
  7. Y

GEN VI: Looking for any of these shiny

Im hoping we can strike a deal somehow. But before we go through any possible negotiations, I don't IV breed, so if you're looking for pokemon with flawless IV's im not your guy. -Boldore -Floette -Camerupt -Any grass type pokemon
  8. Y

GEN VI: All yo fishing shinies

I know that these aren't really sought after, but at the end of the day they're still shinies. I'm looking for people that just have them lieing around in their boxes that they'd be willing to part with so that I can give them away to people in my Facebook group that have trouble finding shinies...
  9. Y

GEN VI: Prankster Sableye

I'm told they can be found in dark friend safari's but unfortunately none of the 87 people I have added even have a dark friend safari to begin with! Please, im hoping someone has one....
  10. Y

Kalos Region romance Rp? ((looking for a female role))

I think the title would best explain what im searching for, because im bad at explaining.. So I know that role-playing on this site is kinda..dead(from observation) But I've decided on giving the rp section another shot, because I've been craving a pokemon romance rp taking place in the new...
  11. Y

GEN VI: Poison Touch Toxicroak

Looking for what's in the title, gender doesn't matter, because it's going to be used for breeding purposes. I have a few things I can trade in exchange for one. NOTE: I am not trading any legends or mega stone's. Don't even try.
  12. Y

Exp Share

I've recently started sorta..training pokemon on my own, but im limited to only two at a time, because I only have 2 exp shares. Would anyone have a spare they'd be willing to give up?
  13. Y

Looking for a manaphy

I know it's a pokemon that few have probably forgotten about by now, but I'm hoping that somebody has one, preferably one that can be trained? D: PM me so that we can strike a deal..
  14. Y

Gen V Battle test: Chlorophyll team

Could use someone to help me test out my monotype grass team. I don't care about smogon tiers when it comes to how efficient certain pokemon are which is why I put this mixed tier grass team together. Any takers?
  15. Y

2013 US Gamestop event Meloetta

Im in search of one since there is no existing gamestop where Iive,and I doubt there ever will :( So if anyone has they're willing to trade or an extra lieing around, I'll be willing to trade whatever I have.
  16. Y

[M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

Nimbasa City.....a bustling yet calm place..home to many people, pokemon,and...Zio. he's what you'd call the local thug. No one really knows how he turned out such a way, or even finds enjoyment in picking on,and forcing his pokemon to fight the pokemon of the people he mugs,and threatens. In a...
  17. Y

Seeking someone willing to do a...romance rp with I

The title says it all, im sure. I haven't or rather barely have done.1x1 rps on all the forum's im on in General. I was thinking the plot could be pokemon related to a certain extent(since I haven't.played much of those) no canon characters involved,and im only great at male roles. At least a...
  18. Y

What is it like...to feel.loved?..

Been doing a lot of pondering lately. Despite how "great" my lifes been,me finally getting out of high school and all..sometimes I feel..a bit hollow,like im just putting on a smile to hide my troubles. What's it like to feel loved? I don't mean what does it feel like to be in love with someone...
  19. Y

A bit of a tall order..Regenerator Slowpoke

Im looking for a Bold slowpoke with the ability regenerator. Also...if it's possible, I wish for it to have this EV spread.. 116 HP / 236 Def / 36 SpA / 116 SpD I will accept it if it's hacked, that doesn't bother me much as long as it's capable of battling online. I am willing to trade...
  20. Y

Seeking a Giratina..lowest possible level.

The title says it all really. Im looking for a trainable giratina on quite a low level.. hacked pokemon are acceptable. Willing to trade whatever I own...which is a lot. P.S it's just a pet peeve of mine,but I dislike they're names in all Caps...
Back
Top Bottom