• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. W

An Old Member Has Returned...

What's up, Bulbagarden? You haven't changed a bit. xD It is I, the Hero of Winds, back from my hiatus. I was gone for a little over a year, but I'm glad to see that some of the friends I've made are still here. Don't worry, I'm still the same Zelda/Pokemon-fanatic who introduced himself...
  2. W

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

((Sure, as I said, you can find any Pokemo in the Kalos dex as long as its location is logical.)) Jake seemed to hesitate before entering the forest. He shook his head, as if wiping away all fears from his mind, and kept following the path. Once inside, he noticed that only specks of sunlight...
  3. W

"I'm planning on taking the gym challenges too." Jake said, then shrugged. "I've been watching battles for as long as I can remember and I want to try it out myself, I guess."
  4. W

Jake walked aside Melanie. "So, are you taking on gyms or contests?" he asked.
  5. W

((Okay, I think everyone should regroup in Santalune Forest. I have an event planned and it won't work if some players are far ahead of others. As for your question, cannspec, yes, as long as the location and reason for one appearing is accurate.)) "I'm going to head to the forest. I'll...
  6. W

((Yes, for example, you wouldn't find an Onix on an ocean route or a Dragonite on Route 1. However, if you wanted to find a Bagon abandoned by its trainer, that would be fine if you had good reasoning as to why it would want to join your team.))
  7. W

"I don't want to be in Santalune Forest during the night." Jake admitted. "Would you mind if we camped out here with you?" he said to Eliot.
  8. W

((Sure.)) Jeez, didn't think it'd be this easy... Jake mused. "Great!"
  9. W

((Okay, that's fine.)) "Hey, are you guys planning on traveling with a group?" Jake asked Adam, Marcus, and Melanie. "I'd love for you guys to join me."
  10. W

Jake watched the battle come to a close. "I should probably get going. I want to get to Santalune City before it gets dark."
  11. W

"That's a Meganium, I think. Isn't it one of the Johto starter Pokemon?" Jake said. "Interesting..." Hachiko replied. He seemed to have warmed up to Meganium a bit and wasn't so critical anymore.
  12. W

"I'm here to collect the gym badges. This'll be my first journey, but I've been looking forward to this day ever since I was young." Jake replied. "I've been watching tapes of famous trainers' gym battles for a while now, so I can't wait to finally have my own in Santalune City!"
  13. W

Arcanine walked in a circle around Meganium, sniffing it. "I've just never seen anything like you before. Are you a water-type? A ground-type?"
  14. W

Jake grinned at the boy's remark. "I don't think I caught your name. I'm Jake Laurey."
  15. W

"It's a small world. Doesn't seem like there's too many people here from Kanto, though. I'm Jake." He extended his hand. "You're a funny-looking Pokemon, aren't you?" Hachiko said to Meganium, studying it.
  16. W

Hachiko barked quietly. "Arc!" (Hi!) "Yep, this is Hachiko. Are you from Kanto?"
  17. W

Jake shook his hand and grinned. "Charizard, huh? That's one of the starter Pokemon in Kanto where I come from." He acknowledged Kasai.
  18. W

"Yeah! Go Marty!" Jake watched the battle with interest. "I don't think we've met," he said to the boy, Marcus, standing next to him.
  19. W

((ThatCrazyArtist, I have to say, your last post was bunnying. As a roleplayer, you aren't allowed to say if an attack hits the opponent or not, that is for them to use fair judgment and decide. Please edit.))
  20. W

"The pleasure's all mine!" Jake said, being polite. The ongoing battle then caught his attention. "What's going on over there?" Jake wondered aloud, signaling Emery to follow him as he walked towards it.
Back
Top Bottom