Search results for query: *

• Users: Windsaver
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

An Old Member Has Returned...

What's up, Bulbagarden? You haven't changed a bit. xD It is I, the Hero of Winds, back from my hiatus. I was gone for a little over a year, but I'm glad to see that some of the friends I've made are still here. Don't worry, I'm still the same Zelda/Pokemon-fanatic who introduced himself...
  2. W

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days A ferry drifted lazily down Aquacorde Town's river, cutting through the shallow water. The water's surface sparkled as it caught the early morning sunlight and the buildings were silhouetted against the brightening sky. A group of Surskit skated swiftly out of...
  3. W

Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days The Kalos Region is full of mysteries, with its diverse landscapes and unity of many different cultures. It is truly a melting pot where people from all over the Pokémon World assimilate to become closer to nature or even to travel around with their Pokémon...
  4. W

Large-Scale Pokemon RPG Forum?

Hey, everyone. How was your holiday season? I have an idea for a project that I've been meaning to pitch to the community for quite some time now. Most, if not all, of you are familiar with BMGF's URPG. For those of you who aren't, it's basically a large-scale roleplaying game on which...
  5. W

Pokémon - The Unova Saga *OOC/Discussion Thread*

Latigarys; Stellar Wind Elsydeon; Leavanny Duo; xelda57; Little Miss Eevee; Joltik; Link to RP: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f426/pok%C3%A9mon-unova-saga-142193/ This is where we can discuss all out-of-character matters of the RP. To start off, I'm thinking of having the characters get on...
  6. W

Hiya!

What's going on, everyone? I'm Windsaver. As you can probably tell, I'm the new guy around here. I felt it to be a newbie obligation to make one of these posts, as I'd like to make some friends and get acquainted with the community. I've been a fan of the Pokémon series for as long as I can...
Back
Top Bottom