• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. N

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0. Well, that was disappointing.
  2. N

Anime Worst anime you've ever seen?

For some reason, I have a pretty high tolerance when it comes to crap, so I can watch just about any show and get some form of enjoyment out of it. The following were just plain bad though. Da Capo seasons 1&2: This anime was based off of a series of eroge with the same name, so the...
  3. N

I just finished the gag dub version of Ghost Stories. Other than the comedy (which was good), it made me curious as to what the original was actually like. I've heard people say it's bad, but my hypothesis at the moment is that the original was simply mediocre, and suffered only from being about...
  4. N

Anime Your favorite anime studios?

Back in the days of 2010 (so long ago right) I would definitely say Gainax. Most of my favorites are from them, like Gunbuster and Evangelion. Obviously they have been going downhill lately though. And not to jump on any bandwagons, but I am looking forward to seeing Kill la Kill by Trigger...
  5. N

How have your relationships ended?

First and only boyfriend broke up with me over skype chat at the end of November. I told him to make a decision about us and he made it, after several weeks of not-really-dating-but-still-together stuff. We dated for over a year but we are still relatively friendly. I'm not sure what to think...
  6. N

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

Sakura nagashi from the 3rd rebuild movie
  7. N

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

My favorite is Chikorita, while my least favorite is definitely Chimchar...
  8. N

Little encounters with other Pokemaniacs

At the midnight premiere of the final Harry Potter movie, there was a kid in the theater playing his game boy advance with leaf green in it sitting on a couch waiting for midnight to come around. He noticed me because as I was walking into the theater with my friends, I was playing on my gameboy...
  9. N

What Was the Last Thing You Learned?

The expiration dates for yogurt.
  10. N

Anime Is there any anime that you dislike?

Oh gosh there are a lot. Hetalia was funny at first, but quickly became something I couldn't stand, mostly because of the fanbase. Then there was the very first anime OVA ever made, Dallos. Although the music and animation were generally okay, the plot and just about everything else was...
  11. N

How do you take your coffee?

I don't drink coffee at all... I honestly hate it. : (
  12. N

Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai episode 6. Fairly generic in terms of plot, the only thing making it interesting is the chuunibyou gimmick and the main character's straight man act.
  13. N

Least favorite Pokemon of each type?

Bug - Pinsir Too bulky and mean looking. I like most bug Pokemon, even though I hate bugs in real life. Dark - Shiftry I think the design is creative but it looks like a troll, and those have always freaked me out a little. Dragon - Garchomp It looks a little childish for me. Electric -...
  14. N

Your favorite Grass type

My favorite Pokemon in general is Chikorita, so I guess that works here too.
  15. N

I watched episode 4 of Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai. Interesting so far, but I'm not sure what is going to happen in the next episode.
  16. N

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Confused and a little bit stressed because I had to write a four page essay. But I finished and now I'm a little bit happier. The only thing is I'm still confused on what to do about my relationship problems. It sucks to be in it, it will suck to be out of it kind of situation. So I'm completely...
  17. N

What part of your appearance do people most comment on?

Well I guess the thing that gets the most comments is my hair. It's big and curly so everyone feels the need to touch it... since I'm white and apparently curly hair on a white person is strange. Other than that I get comments on my big Jew nose (not Jewish lol) and how anorexic I look. I also...
  18. N

Your "YES!" moments

When the egg I got from the guy in Crystal hatched into a shiny Igglybuff. So much joy.
  19. N

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Probably Yellow, since it was my first one and I was around four or five. I didn't know how to read so it was a bit of a strange experience figuring out what to do lol. However I also had a lot of fun playing Gold, since I beat the game with only a level 70+ Feraligatr and a team full of weak...
Back
Top Bottom