Search results for query: *

1. B

June 2013 CoroCoro leaks: Four new Pokémon unveiled

Yay Panda. hopefully its shiny form is red. >:)
  2. B

Start Ups Heavy and Metal [Rated M] (Started)

"GOt it. One zombie, two zombies, Three zombies..." Jayce kept counting to 237.
  3. B

Mewtwo Invasion Giveaway!

★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT Timid | Pressure 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap Could I get this tommorrow? Be aware I live in Europe, so times will be harder to co-ordinate. Black 2 FC:4685 9150 7946
  4. B

Jayce was just doing his thing,nailing zombie after zombie at long distance, and he was growing quite bored. "anybody wanna give me some intresting challenges on killing these guys?"
  5. B

Jayce looked up at Max and said "Hell yeah there is man! This damn gate needs to open!" Jayce then proceeded to fidget uncontrollably with adrenaline. (( Fixed it for ya)) @jasonwolf
  6. B

"Sounds ike a plan." Jayce looked up and popped out the sunroof of the truck, scanning for the first few zombies, and started to laugh.
  7. B

Jayce proceded to knock out half of the windshield on the truck, while humming the song "Raining Blood" by Slayer." Guuuuuys, can we go now?" He said impatiently.
  8. B

Jayce walked over to Bill's truck and got in "Thanks man! Knew I could count on you to enable my killing tendencies! Here I come you rotting meatbags!" He yelled as he started loading his rifle and prepping his scope.
  9. B

"Oh..right,forgot that bit. someone wanna drave a truck while I snipe from passenger seat?" Jayce said, walking towards the motor pool. "It'll be like golf, but waaaaay more interesting."
  10. B

((Woohoo, lego mech of win!)) Jayce looked up and said to issac "I agree with him, save the coffee filled death for after we get there." He said, walking towards the cerberus bay.
  11. B

Jayce looked at the rifle and laughed to himself. " Have fun running around in a building with that thing!"
  12. B

"Heh, nothin like a 16 pound sledgehammer/axe/thing to send a few zombies to hell, I say. Cracks more skulls per swing. Keep your swords." Jayce said jokingly to Bill. "Besides, i'm the only one here with five kills from one rifle round, therefore I win."
  13. B

"I hear that, God will fear the day I run out of dew. Stuff's like blood. gotta have it." Jayce chuckled a little bit, and looked around the building. "So...Isreal. sounds fun. bet you I can beat my record this time."
  14. B

(( I vote for the lego one, i'm curious.)) Jayce looked up at the various soldiers running about, and frowned. He knew it meant we were moving, but then smiled at the prospect of killing more zombies, and proceeded to walk out to the workshop, grabbing his weapons in the process, and function...
  15. B

Name: Jayce Morrison Age: 24 Gender: Male Hometown: Somewhere in Ireland Appearance: Jayce is a moderately tall and rather skinny built man, at about 5 Feet 8 Inches, and 140 pounds. His hair is of a decently long length, about his shoulder blades, and is wavy, in the color of deep...
  16. B

Ill sign up, just gimme some time and i'll have it up.
  17. B

Name:Jayce Morrison Age: 24 Gender: Male Hometown: Somewhere near Lavender Town, moved at age 7 Appearance: Jayce is a moderately tall and rather skinny built man, at about 5 Feet 8 Inches, and 140 pounds. His hair is of a decently long length, about his shoulder blades, and is...
  18. B

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Eternal Empire...In My Pants? I don't even..
Back
Top Bottom