Search results for query: *

1. S

shiny sheer force nidoking?

hihi :) i recently got a shiny nidoqueen from a friend, and looking to get a shiny nidoking w/ sheer force :) i know they're rare, but trying to up my collection. will trade any legendary for it! :) let me know if it's possible here or in PM! it can be nidoran ^^; gen V plz! *Edit: i...
  2. S

looking for two pokemon ^^;

hey guys, right now i'm trying to find a decent IV raised clefairy (trying to get a really strong Clefable for wifi-level battles) and i also would like a decent low level female ralts with outstanding ivs as well :) if you have either or both of these respond here or pm me pretty please ^^...
  3. S

How important is toxic in a team?

thanks for the reply! yeah i keep hearing that the metagame is very offensive, and having never played a competetive match yet, i appreciate the information :) light screen was an option i had for my milotic - but i was contemplating whether safeguard would be a better support choice or not in...
  4. S

Seeking random eggs--name your price

sounds great, pm me if you get on :)
  5. S

looking for an oval stone and spare leftovers :)

i'm sorry i don't :(!! darn
  6. S

were you looking at trading items or pokemon for it? :D if there's an item that's exclusive to black or any shards you need let me know your price ;)
  7. S

i have 2 suprises for you in eggs whenever you're around again :D sorry i missed you before!
  8. S

i'll give any amount of eggs for an oval stone :)
  9. S

i have a few pokemon to offer, some dreamworld picks, and a couple shineys. i prefer to trade items for items though, so please let me know what you'd take in exchange :) (i will also trade shards) the oval stone is the most important item for me to get atm, so if you have one (any white 2...
  10. S

How important is toxic in a team?

hey guys, hope i'm posting this in the proper place. anyway, i have picked out a team of 6 that i would like to use competetively, but i'm torn with a couple move slots. mainly toxic. i want to know how important it is to have on a team - is it a must? i know that status effects like sleep...
  11. S

need tradeback help for my milotic :)

i have a feebas and a prism scale, that i would like to evolve into a milotic :) just need a friend to trade and tradeback with to evolve her! i know that this is a big favor and can be inconvenient for you guys that have much better things to do :) but the service is appreciated and i'll...
  12. S

hihi :)

im definately loving the forums and the game a lot! big improvements over GSC :) and you guys do the same, feel free to msg me anytime, i def could use the tips/company ^^;
  13. S

hey guys! anyone play starcraft 2?

i'm an avid fan of RTS games and just wondering if anyone else played it, or likes RTS games in general :D! if so we should def game together! :)!!
  14. S

looking for DW female Nidoran or sheer force Nidoking :)

ty again i'll be in touch should i find anything interesting for you ^^;
  15. S

awesome thank you for the trade :) i haven't traded anything in many years so i feel accomplished now ^^;
  16. S

hi :) my code is 1464 4313 3001
  17. S

aw that was earlier today i'm around now though so let me know if you're still around ;D
  18. S

that's very nice of you, please let me know if there's anything i should be on the lookout for :) taking something for free that's so rare makes me guilty! :D and i'll be in touch just let me know what time today we shall meet :D!
  19. S

awesome, i was actually in dreamworld and didn't find a dratini for you yet :( what of mine did you want in excahge for now? :D
  20. S

that's very nice of you ^^; i'm gonna keep down on my list DW gligor/dratini/poliwag for you and the first chance i get i'm gonna let you know! cuz nido is gonna be my physical sweeper if i can get one :D!! i'll be around tomorrow as well so keep in touch :D
Back
Top Bottom