Search results for query: *

1. P

GEN VI: Speed Boost Veni/Whirli/Scolipede wanted!

Careful would be preferred.
  2. P

GEN VI: Speed Boost Veni/Whirli/Scolipede wanted!

I have these DWs... -Fletchling -Froakie -Helioptile -Espurr
  3. P

NEED SOME LEGENDARIES

I need - Modest Mew - Adamant Landorus - Calm Celebi - Careful Jirachi - Hasty Meloetta - Modest Zapdos I have lots of mons (including lots of DWFs) so just ask and I'll see what I have. Thanks!
  4. P

Need Adamant Landorus and DW Foongus

The title says it all. I have many DWs (Including Dratini with extremespeed and Eevee with wish) so just ask and I'll see what I have. As if though you'll need to, because this is a GenV thread, and no one reads these anymore.
  5. P

GEN VI: Need some stuff

I have Charmander, is the supersize kept while breeding btw?
  6. P

Looking for some Pokemon

I need... -Mudkip -Totodile -DW Foongus -Phanpy -Treecko -Tyrouge -Piplup -Machop -Or any of their evolutions -Perfect IV Ditto -Hasty Meloetta -Adamant Landorus -Calm Celebi -Careful Jirachi *Don't mind if these 5 are hacked, but they need to be considered legal I can...
  7. P

GEN VI: Gooey Goomy

OK then.
  8. P

GEN VI: Gooey Goomy

I'll trade you it for Leftovers. (You can get them on route 12, use cut to the far southwest tree from the western entrance)
  9. P

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

Talking about Rock Head, what if Aerodactyl had Brave Bird and Head Smash? XD
  10. P

Is Hone Claws a bad move?

Hone Claws is for anything that wants to set up but doesn't get SD or DD, basically.
  11. P

Outrage or Dragon Rush???

Outrage. If you're worried about Fairy types, you DO get untrapped from it. Also, Dragon Claw >>>>>> Dragon Rush, if you hate Confusion.
  12. P

GEN VI: Need Adaptabilty Skrelp

The title says it all. Have some other HAs to trade in return, and a Xerneas. HAs -Froakie -Goomy -Espurr -Helioptile -Fletchling PLEASE quote/mention me in response. Thanks!
  13. P

GEN VI: Hidden Ability (Adaptability) Skrelp

Good luck with this, been looking for this thing forever and noone seems to have one
  14. P

GEN VI: NEED HA SKRELP AND FOONGUS

The title says it all. Have several HAs to trade, including -Fletchling -Froakie -Espurr -Helioptile -Torchic
  15. P

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1999, First game was Stadium 2 lol
  16. P

Hidden Ability Pokemon (Some Kalos)

Really need the Espurr, but I have nothing worthwhile in Gen VI...
  17. P

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation LOL that's so true!
  18. P

Pokemon Bank

Just gonna get it to transfer my White version Pokes.
  19. P

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation According to a Leaker from Pokebeach, Chespin's final evo is Grass/Dark. He's been rather accurate so far, so... yeah. PokeBeach X/Y Rumor Roundup and Clarifications (June 15th, 2013) « Games News « PokéBeach
  20. P

DWF Aerodactyl, Foongus

Looking for them. Can trade you lots of DWFs in return. Just tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it. Thanks EDIT: DWF Amoonguss works too.
Back
Top Bottom