Search results for query: *

• Users: Pikmin1211
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

GEN VI: Speed Boost Veni/Whirli/Scolipede wanted!

I have these DWs... -Fletchling -Froakie -Helioptile -Espurr
  2. P

NEED SOME LEGENDARIES

I need - Modest Mew - Adamant Landorus - Calm Celebi - Careful Jirachi - Hasty Meloetta - Modest Zapdos I have lots of mons (including lots of DWFs) so just ask and I'll see what I have. Thanks!
  3. P

Need Adamant Landorus and DW Foongus

The title says it all. I have many DWs (Including Dratini with extremespeed and Eevee with wish) so just ask and I'll see what I have. As if though you'll need to, because this is a GenV thread, and no one reads these anymore.
  4. P

Looking for some Pokemon

I need... -Mudkip -Totodile -DW Foongus -Phanpy -Treecko -Tyrouge -Piplup -Machop -Or any of their evolutions -Perfect IV Ditto -Hasty Meloetta -Adamant Landorus -Calm Celebi -Careful Jirachi *Don't mind if these 5 are hacked, but they need to be considered legal I can...
  5. P

GEN VI: Need Adaptabilty Skrelp

The title says it all. Have some other HAs to trade in return, and a Xerneas. HAs -Froakie -Goomy -Espurr -Helioptile -Fletchling PLEASE quote/mention me in response. Thanks!
  6. P

GEN VI: NEED HA SKRELP AND FOONGUS

The title says it all. Have several HAs to trade, including -Fletchling -Froakie -Espurr -Helioptile -Torchic
  7. P

DWF Aerodactyl, Foongus

Looking for them. Can trade you lots of DWFs in return. Just tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it. Thanks EDIT: DWF Amoonguss works too.
  8. P

ST Chansey

I'm looking for a Chansey with Seismic Toss. Don't care if it's hacked / pokegen / whatever as long as it's wifi legal. I have lots to trade so just tell me what you'd want in return
  9. P

Looking for some Pokemon!

I'm looking for... - No guard Golurk / Golett - Bolt Strike and V-Create Victini - Technician Hitmontop w/Sucker and Mach Punch - Infernape w/Nasty Plot and Vacuum Wave I have pretty much every non-endgame legendary in the game, and a crapload of DWs and DWFs.
  10. P

Looking for some DWs

I need an Imposter Ditto, an Analytic Magnemite/ton/zone, a Analytic Porygon/Porygon2, and a No guard Golett/lurk, all at level 99 or below please. I have a huge variety of Pokemon to offer so just tell me what you want and I'll probably have it (Other than end-game legendaries) Red = Gotten
  11. P

Rate my Rain team!

(OU) Rain Team - Pastebin.com I was thinking of adding Yanmega or Starmie.
  12. P

Looking for HG/SS Event Shiny Raikou!

Either low-leveled or EVd in SpA and Spe. I don't care if it's hacked, as long as it's random-battle legal. I can trade a lot, so just tell me what you want. Thanks! ~Pikmin1211
  13. P

Legendaries (and Ditto) needed!

Hey guys, I'm having some difficulty in finding some Pokemon- - Tornadus (Adamant or Timid) - Thundurus (Modest or Timid) - Landorus (Adamant or Jolly) - Heatran (Modest) - Suicune (Modest) - DW Ditto I don't care if they're hacked, as long as they work on random Wi-Fi battle it's...
  14. P

Modest Or Jolly Rotom needed!

It needs to be either Low Level or fully EVd in Speed and SpAttack. ~Pikmin1211
  15. P

Gen V Little Cup club

Welcome to the LCC! Here, you may find battles in the tier of LC! If you want to fight me, I can't (at the moment) because my team is in progress. Anyway, have fun LCing!
  16. P

Tao Trio or Zapdos

If you have to trade one tell me what one / which ones and the Level, Nature and EVs. I can give you anything that's breedable with or without DW ability. Thanksss.
  17. P

Tao Trio or Zapdos

Hey guys, I need a Timid Zapdos, Modest / Timid Tornadus or Thundurus and a Jolly / Adamant Landorus. (All with regular abilities) If you want a Pokemon in return, I can do anything other then Pokemon in the "No Egg Group".
  18. P

DOUBLES Team Help

Name: Virus Species: Porygon2 Item: Eviolite Nature: Modest Ability: Trace EVs: 256-SpAtk 140-SpDef 120-Def Moveset: Tri Attack (Basic Damage + 30% Chance of Status) Icy Wind (Speed Lowering + Small Spread Damage) Discharge (Medium Spread Damage + 30% of Paralyze on both foes =...
  19. P

Hello

Hi, i'm new (durrr). I Love competitive battling, though i'm still working on my team... Oh, btw, how do you set a avatar??
Back
Top Bottom