• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 *checks date* Okay, it is most definitely not April 1st. All together now... HOENN CONFIRMED!
  2. D

Your Pokemon's nicknames

My Trevenant is named Captain Planet. Because he turns things into trees.
  3. D

Will some of Ashs pokemon join him to Kalos? Except Pikachu.

Aipom was captured at the very end for absolutely no reason within that season. We haven't seen the same in BW. So I doubt it.
  4. D

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I got stuck in a FireRed Nuzlocke. Everything that learns surf died and I can't get to Cinnabar T_T Because of limit 3 dupes clause with the whole evo line, there is literally nothing left that can surf. I picked Bulbasaur, already got the encounters for the Snorlax routes, Dratini died while...
  5. D

What do you want in Gen 6?

I want Pokemon based on The Four Gods, combined with the 4 different weathers and stats (Excluding HP). A Dragon/Grass draconic physical attacker (Ability is Drizzle) A Fire/Flying bird and a special attacker (Ability is Drought) A Ghost/Steel tiger that is a special wall (Ability is...
  6. D

What do you do with your starter?

I always use it. They might not always be the strongest, or the highest-leveled, or my favorite, but I started out with that Pokemon. I chose it over the two others. I raised it from level 5. There's always something special about that, and I will never let it leave my team unless absolutely...
  7. D

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Latte the Latios.
  8. D

After making my way through the Abyssal Ruins in Black 2, I went to challenge Cynthia. Too late, I realized that my party was still full of HM slaves.
  9. D

Will we ever see another dual-typed first stage starter like Bulbasaur again?

Re: Will we ever see another dual-typed starter like Bulbasaur again? Yes. Fennekin will be Fire/Fighting. *cue huge "no"s
  10. D

Pokémon Pride

Re: Your pokemon I actually have 2 Pokemon worth mentioning... My Volcarona in Black 2. I named her Seraphim, and she is amazing. She solo swept Caitlin's team with a single Quiver Dance, her SilverPowder, and several Silver Winds. She is currently level 64 and knows Quiver Dance, Heat Wave...
  11. D

Your "What the....?" moments!

My egg hatched before the message on the status screen told me it was close to hatching. I didn't realize that Flame Body made it hatch earlier, not faster.
  12. D

Biggest Poke-fail?

In Black 2, I got stuck for a while. Somehow, I got lost, didn't see Floccesy Ranch, didn't even know it existed, and therefore couldn't challenge Cheren. Also, whenever I play an earlier generation, I keep going to the Pokemon Center to buy items -_- The gen 5 centers are maybe a little too...
  13. D

I ran into a wild Cryogonal in Twist Mountain. I tried to weaken it, but I overestimated Cryogonal's defenses.
  14. D

Your "YES!" moments

I was going through Twist Mountain in Black 2. I entered a Rotation Battle with a Veteran. Everything was going well, until his Gyarados destroyed my team with Earthquake and Aqua Tail. I managed to reduce it to a sliver of health, but it killed everything except the level 1 Larvesta I had just...
  15. D

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

CroakaCola the Toxicroak Nitefury the Dragonite Pringles the Jellicent Stay-Puft the Litwick Polibus the Politoed Archenemy the Archeops Rose the Ampharos Z-One the Magnezone (who here even gets that one) Milo the Venusaur Sabé the Sableye Slyce the Scizor
  16. D

What is your favourite glitch in Pokemon?

Mew glitch or hybrid glitch. Mew is pretty awesome (Considering Mewtwo isn't availible until post game and Dratini as a pain to get and train). And it's hilarious to fuse something like Starmie with a Magikarp to troll people. "What do you mean, Magikarp can't have Thunderbolt, BubbleBeam, Ice...
  17. D

Who would you rather join the team? (Read first post)

I don't mean a strong Pokemon, I meant a strong character. Palpitoad doesn't have a lot of personality.
  18. D

Funny, unexpected things in the Pokemon games.

Leavanny in B2W2. String Shot comes out of the crotch area. Tell me that was not intentional.
  19. D

I remember this gem from the Emerald Battle tent, where your Pokemon decided their own moves. Foe Machoke used Karate Chop! It doesn't affect Sabeye... Sableye used Thief! It's not very effective... Foe Machoke used Rest! Foe Machoke fell asleep! Foe Machoke regained HP! Sableye used Night...
  20. D

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread I think I threw up a little when the big reveal turned out to be the "hoax" that had popped up shortly after April Fools. I hate this new form. The head-tail looks way too heavy for that small neck, and the body bears very little resemblance to Mewtwo.
Back
Top Bottom