Search results for query: *

1. M

What Pokemon do you give specific genders to?

I usually give Legendaries gender pronouns based on their appearance. For example: I generally refer to Suicune as a "she" because of her elegant and graceful appearance. While i refer to a pokemon like Rayquaza or Arceus as "he" because their appearances look more intimidating and...
  2. M

Favorite Mega Evolution?

My favorites are (no particular order) Mega Gardevoir (specifically Shiny Mega Gardevoir) Mega Charizard X Mega Lucario Mega Mewtwo (both formes) Mega Garchomp Mega Tyranitar Mega Gengar (both shiny and non-shiny) Mega Scizor Mega Pinser and now pokemon i want to have mega...
  3. M

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead My 3ds code is 3024-5821-9906 3ds Name is MonkeyBull I am playing Pokemon X In game name is Stephen My Safari type is Ground and the pokemon in mine are Digersby, Camerupt and Sandshrew Please add me to the list!
  4. M

Your favourite Pokemon game music?

Generation 1: Champion battle theme, title theme and Pokemon Gym theme Generation 2: Kanto Leader battle theme, Ending Credits Generation 3 (best Pokemon music IMO): Elite 4 battle, VS. Deoxys, VS Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza, Title Screen, End Credits, VS Frontier Brain Generation 4: Spear...
  5. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I named my Honedge (now an Aegislash): Hexcalibur
  6. M

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favorite: Tie between Mudkip and Chimchar. How can u not liek Mudkipz? and Chimchar is fucking adorable. Least Favorite: Chikorita and Snivy: I've never been a huge fan of grass starters, although the Treeko, Turtwig and Chespin lines are good. the other 3 just don't do it for me.
  7. M

Rank The Gens

#1: Generation 3: In my opinion the pinnacle of pokemon generations. Everything about Gen 3 was PERFECT! The music: Godly. The Region: Gorgeous and diverse. The Story: A breath of fresh air after 2 generations of Team Rocket blandness. The Pokemon: Contains some my all time favorite...
  8. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I named my Honedge (now an Aegislash) : Hexcalibur Honedge (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  9. M

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My very first shiny ever. Caught it as a Spinarak in my original Pokemon Emerald Version back when i was 8 or 9 years old (I'm currently 16). I still have it 7 or 8 years later, i will never EVER trade it EVER, and it remains my most valued Pokemon I currently own.
Back
Top Bottom