Search results for query: *

1. Yamadora

Review XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

Well, that's in the anime: in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, there was that one Darkrai...but it was in different canon, so I don't think it really counts here. Pokémon anime is usually so happy and all, so themes such as pure evil Pokémon are not used in it.
  2. Yamadora

Review XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

Different version of The Legendary Pokémon Awoken was used before the commercial break. Haha, Nyasu was offering his Fury Swipes to Serena but she declined it. :D Also, the "zombie" Pikachu...or should I say sheep? It sounded awfully like sheep.
  3. Yamadora

Review S17 EP07: Giving Chase at the Rhyhorn Race!

Pros: Young Ash's voice sounded great. Cons: Snowbelle City's theme not heard in the dub. And I really can't hear the BGM at all.
  4. Yamadora

Preview XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

Judging by the preview, the animation in this episode is really good. Who's directing this one? Please be Tamagawa
  5. Yamadora

Review XY018: Wake Up Kabigon! Battle in Parfum Palace!

Wow, I got a deja vu of the tunnel from fourth movie during this episode - TWICE. This episode really stood out with all those facial impression. There was plenty of them, and they were all great. Eureka with koban eyes, frustrated Satoshi, Citron in general...there's too many to list. Oh...
  6. Yamadora

Review XY017: Keromatsu VS Gekogashira! Ninja Battle!!

Yeah, I kinda guessed that he's getting old. Hayao Miyazaki as well said once that after certain age you'll be slower and you can't animate that intensive stuff like you used to. It's quite sad, I've truly enjoyed Iwane's work with Pokémon. Seeing how his skills have improved since Volcanic...
  7. Yamadora

Review XY017: Keromatsu VS Gekogashira! Ninja Battle!!

Hmm...an okay episode. The ninja stuff was cool, so the BGM (Unova league theme and movie 15 tracks) they used. I just feel like...Iwane's animation was much better during BW, IMO. It just didn't feel that energetic as it usually is.
  8. Yamadora

Does the Dub reference the Japanese Version at all?

They are trying to Americanize the show because American kids can't stand anything Japanese.
  9. Yamadora

Review XY016: Dedenne is Pichu, Pichu is Dedenne...!?

Haha, Fokko is eating sticks again. :D And Eureka, it's not okay to ask any random girl to marry your big bro. "Unova Hero Theme" (not it's real name but you know what I mean) played during Pikachu's and Harimaron's battle! Man, I love it and it's been a time since I've heard it! "Unova Panic...
  10. Yamadora

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Level 100 shiny Charmeleon in Luxury Ball, perfect stats and caught in Kanto Route 1. So Poké Transporter let that thing through but it didn't let my pretty normal looking Arceus. This thing is just a one big joke.
  11. Yamadora

Review S17 EP03: A Battle of Aerial Mobility!

Wow, really? When they did such a thing last time anyway? At least all Chronicles episodes have their music replaced...BW had at least couple of original BGM saved (well, can't say for sure since I didn't watch most of Rival Destinies and Decolore arc). I recall seeing early DP episodes that had...
  12. Yamadora

Review XY014: The Mysterious Rain Shelter! Nyasper is Watching!!

I heard about four new tracks from Pokémon X and Y: Glittering Cave (only a little bit in the beginning of episode), Elite Four battle theme, An Eternal Prison (AZ's story) and The Legendary Pokémon Awoken. Sadly, I bet none of these will be heard in the dub when it airs.
  13. Yamadora

Review S17 EP03: A Battle of Aerial Mobility!

How sad...I couldn't hear any bgm from original version saved here...well, the volume of background music is so low that it's no wonder.
  14. Yamadora

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

Guys, Magnemite has the best angry animation if you rub it's magnets. Just try. I love that tantrum it makes. And anyone tried Wailord? That fella is little bit too big to pet...
  15. Yamadora

Review S17 EP01: Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Sigh...I stopped watching the dub during Rival Destinies, tried return to watch it when Episode N came around, I skipped Decolore Islands and now I was going to continue watching the dub again...buuuut I might skip it again. Just because: why they have to ruin everything? They showed that they...
  16. Yamadora

Hilarious/Awesome X and Y Moments You Had

One night some time ago, I was battling people in Random Matchup and trying my newly trained Whimsicott. Faced a trainer who used MegaGarchomp, Wash-Rotom and Infernape. My Whimsicott got them all. That was pretty awesome.
  17. Yamadora

Review XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

Re: XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!! Well, I noticed that Keromatsu, Ninfia and Dedenne were off-model at some points.
  18. Yamadora

Review XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

Re: XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!! Haha Serena's reaction to Premier's condition :D Writers are clearly putting more gasoline to the fire just for all Amourshippers. And they're also shipping Keromatsu with every sixth generation fox, first Fokko and now Ninfia.
  19. Yamadora

Preview XY014: "The Mysterious Rain Shelter! Nyasper Saw it!!"

Wow, I actually had chills after everyone screamed and it echoed. And there wasn't any BGM.
  20. Yamadora

Review XY012: Capture the Pokémon Buyer! The Kofuurai Impersonation Plan!!

I just like the fact how even the bad guys are using seat belts in this show. :D
Back
Top Bottom