Search results for query: *

1. N

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

And the trade is done! Thank you so much Water Max!! I've been wanting to get a Deoxys for years~ I hope Jirachi is to your wishes! :D *Has a happy*
  2. N

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

I will be there! Just to be sure -- Is the friend code for black/white on your 'about me' page on your profile, the one I'll need for tonight?
  3. N

Looking for a few Dream World females, plus others

Sure thing! I have one hatched and ready. It has a jolly nature, klutz for its ability, it knows fake out and switcheroo and it has max speed IVs. I hope that's alright~! If it is, any chance I could get a dream world Poliwag for that? :)
  4. N

More than I could ever put into words. Still have the adamant tepig sitting about. I am going to call it a night. Will you be around tomorrow? If so -- please let me know around what time you'll be available for trade. I'll be sure to be there. :D
  5. N

Yay~ I'm glad to hear that Hound00med! :D Is there any specific time you'll be available to trade?
  6. N

Great minds think alike? :D;; Hound00med I sadly, do not have any of the DW Pokemon you asked for. The Tepig I have to offer has an Adamant nature, though! Would you take that for a DW Vulpix? I can throw in another of the regular Pokemon your requested to sweeten the deal. But I certainly...
  7. N

That dream world Vulpix of yours is calling to me~! I can give you any of the regular Pokemon you're looking for. Is there any you'd want in particular? Or, could I interest you in two or even three for that vulpix?
  8. N

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

I will definitely be available for the trade next Tuesday! It actually works out perfectly that you're in the UK, as I am in Europe myself. (1 hour ahead of you! :D) Jirachi is ready and waiting for its new home.
  9. N

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

That's great to hear! I'll hold on to the Jirachi for you. And we can trade anytime during those three days that you are next available. Thank you! :D
  10. N

Moon Stone

Of course, of course! No problem, just making sure so I could move on to do some other things as well.
  11. N

Moon Stone

Are we giving up for now? :)
  12. N

Moon Stone

Worth a shot! I'll be there. :)
  13. N

Moon Stone

I am really sorry this is happening. Hopefully, if Cynthia is still willing to trade, it won't happen with him. At this point, it's not likely to suddenly miraculously clear up, I fear,
  14. N

Moon Stone

Fingers crossed that it will work this time. *Crosses her fingers* I will try to reconnect real quick. And hug the router for a better connection.
  15. N

Moon Stone

I agree fully. Tepig is so cute, it shouldn't turn into anything so monstrous as Emboar! But even so, it's good to have the Pokemon's nature aid its strengths. Even if it's not for competitions! Just hatched a batch of Adamant Tepigs. :) Just let me know when you are good to trade.
  16. N

Moon Stone

Of course, no rush at all! I finally hatched a female Tepig just now. So I can give you an adamant Tepig, if you wish! :)
  17. N

Moon Stone

Thank you Cynthia, that was very kind of you. Kelleo, you can hand it to me as an egg, if you wish! I have a level 1 Tepig with a moonstone in its hooves. We can trade whenever you like. :D My friend code is: 3268 3130 4122
  18. N

Moon Stone

I will gladly trade you a freshly hatched Tepig with a moonstone in its hooves(?), for an oshawott. In fact, I'm hatching an egg for you right now! :D
  19. N

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Definitely White 2. I feel the latest Generation V games have really taken storytelling in Pokemon to a new level. Black and White already tried their hand at perspective and a deeper story. But only after White 2 did I truly appreciate how deep that story went. (Love the Memory Link flashbacks...
  20. N

Your Mind=Blown Moments in the Games

When going to the Virbank complex at night on a rainy day. The reflection of the lights on the water is wonderful, very peaceful :D
Back
Top Bottom